Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: an fitting size...?

BrendellaJet
    ok, ill get the whole inside and outside...does superdave build the nice teflon ones?
    Reid
    Yep! Just measure your setup or better yet, bring the boat with you. Measure inside from where you want the bulkhead fitting to the pump, then from the bulkhead fitting to the hydraulic ram. Be sure to give yourself some extra for bends. If you bring the boat with you he will take care of the measuring and it will have a nice fit.

Riverat84
    Yep! Just measure your setup or better yet, bring the boat with you. Measure inside from where you want the bulkhead fitting to the pump, then from the bulkhead fitting to the hydraulic ram. Be sure to give yourself some extra for bends. If you bring the boat with you he will take care of the measuring and it will have a nice fit.
    BITCHIN! does anyone have his number? whereabouts is he at? i wanna get these things done for sure...yeah the ones inside look twice as long as they need to be...i think the way its plumbed right now is they are all one piece, just a center nut at the TA...not 2 separate lines. thanx alot brendellajet.
    Reid

BrendellaJet
    714-223-9322. Hes in Placentia off of Placentia and Orangethrope or thereabouts...

BITCHIN! does anyone have his number? whereabouts is he at?
    Here is his company websiteSweet Performance (http://www.sweetperformance.com)
    Since I read that you're going to the Long Beach swap meet Sunday, have Jim Brock point you in Dave's direction. I believe he always has a spot there.

Riverat84
    Here is his company websiteSweet Performance (http://www.sweetperformance.com)
    Since I read that you're going to the Long Beach swap meet Sunday, have Jim Brock point you in Dave's direction. I believe he always has a spot there.
    thank you!...yeah ill ask him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12