Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: F bowl to G bowl conversion

matt1
    Does any one know if E and F bowls are the same on the inside as C bowls and if they are,are they good enough to convert to a G.
    [ January 11, 2003, 07:51 AM: Message edited by: matt1 ]

ChetCapoli
    Same bowl. There is only one "one piece" bowl and two split bowls, "B" (early G) and the "G" bowl. However this latest bowl they make "U" is supposed to outperform all the previous bowl so i was told.
    CHET

77charger
    Wow i am impressed chet! But i thought there was a C bowl?Or is that the pump model.I too thought there was only two of them a split bowl and a 1 piece bowl as for letter designations i am in the air

Jake W
    Yea I am pretty sure there is an A bowl too.A being the first one pice B being the first two pice.The E(C) and the F(G) are just called that for the E or incert type pumps.Jake

The ja, jc, je and jf all used 1-piece bowls.
    The jb and jg were the pumps with the 2-piece bowls.

Jake W
    Dam Oldsuirt you are right the JF is a one pice it just has the jetovader on it where the JE does not (Both incert pumps ).Lovin the CP catalog.Jake

matt1
    Cool thanks now I can get my (A/C/E)or what ever bowl I may have converted in the futer.

Moomawnster
    I just finished converting my JE to a split bowl ...the berk rep told me they all fit each other and the JE's now come new with the split bowl ... I guess the old A bowls are collector items !

matt1
    Hey Moomawnster who converted it for you and how much did it cost.

Moomawnster
    Matt .....I did it myself and don't ask !$$$$$$ eek! I haven't run this mod yet to see how it works , but I am getting there ! I bought a used race prepped JG pump and cannibalized it for the bowl and impeller ... the next goal is to droop and see what that does for my ride height.. more to follow
    [img]http://free.***boat.net/ubb/Avatars/Forum_Graphic_Depot/berk101.JPG[/img]
    [ January 12, 2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Moomawnster ]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast