Driver
    Returns
    On
    Foot

RTJas

~FM
    For Old Retired Drivers
    General Mistake
    *disclaimer I don't drive and have never bought a car so I have nothing against any of the car manufacturers - just repeating what I've heard :squiggle:

HCS
    F ucked Over Rebuilt Dodge.

RitcheyRch
    Always been my favorite.
    FORD backwards....
    Driver
    Returns
    On
    Foot

RTJas

bahner454
    Found On River Dead! :jawdrop:

ratso
    Found On Road Dead theirs one for pontiac,i hope i don't get bashed for this? Poor Old N (n-word) Thinks Its a Cad
    :idea:
    I remember years ago, my entire family on my mom's side drove Pontiacs.
    My parents had a 77 Grand Prix
    My aunt and uncle had a Grand Prix
    My Grandma drove a 73 I think Grand Am with a 400 in it
    My other uncle had a 70 Trans Am all hot rodded out
    I remember one night, me and my other uncle (who was 2 years younger than me... Grandpa came home drunk one night) was riding with my Grandma to my Grandpas bar one night... She had just bought the car, and she says "Alright, lets see what this baby will do"
    She pulled out of the driveway, lit the tires up and held it down til she hit about 120... Yeah, I had a pretty cool Grandma.
    After they both passed away a few years back, my parents and aunt and uncles put their farm up for sale. That Grand Am had been put up in a barn... the "Beak Front End" was cracked up real bad, but the white paint was still real nice and the burgundy interior was still mint. I don't know how much they got for it, but I always liked that car. Also in the back pasture was my uncle's 66 GTO, 389 3 deuce set-up that he ran head on into a truck with back in 1972... shattered his jaw, broke a bunch of ribs, numerous injuries... they came in his hospital room to read him his last rites 3 different times. I remember my parents getting the call. My uncle had left our house about 2 hours earlier, and my mom goes "Junior, don't be speeding and be careful"... They thought he would die before we ever made it to the hospital. I was only 12 and still remember walking down this long corridor in the hospital toward the emergency room, and you could hear the screaming while they were working on him... that still haunts me to this day.

ratso
    Nothing Chevy, Dodge,:idea: or heaven forbid.................. DCB?:jawdrop:

HCS
    Nothing Chevy, Dodge,:idea: or heaven forbid.................. DCB?:jawdrop:
    There's one for all of them.
    Can't remember Dodge....:idea: I'm thinking though.

HCS
    Dodge.
    Damn Old Dirty Gas Eater.
    Drips Oil, Drops Grease, Everywhere.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast