Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Do I need an attorney?

ROZ
    Alomst forgot..
    It's for sale, too

Sanger Pete
    I don't think you can force someone to enforce the terms of a contract with someone else--neighbor forcing builder to enforce contract with the investor. On the other hand, if the contract was between the builder as a representative of a homeowners association and the investor-owner, then the association may have some recourse. My guess is that the contract was really a marketing tool to satisfy prospective owner-occupants that there would be no renters in the subdivision.

riverroyal
    that ive seen,through my wifes homebuilding employer,says they can legally take the house back,,has this ever happened,who knows

Waist Deep
    If you've got extra money sitting around and dont want to give it to someone who needs it, call an attorney. after being in business and getting sued as well as being the person who sues, I found it to be better to work it out in person, the way it used to be.

cosal
    So you call the irs and report someone and flag an audit for that person???????????? What the hell is this country coming too??? you call the bank and tell the bank they are renting and make them pay more money????? what the hell for??? because YOU arent making the money??? YOU are worse than the ass that started this!!!!! You my friend are the reason why people leave california!!!
    Im with you, what the hell is this country coming too....WAAAAAAA people rent next door to me, WAAAAAAA Im better then them and I dont want those trashy renters living next too me WAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Gimmie a F'n break

lucky
    hell -- just buy a jet and stick it out in front of your house ... and a plastic cover

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234