Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiller mock-up pix

1968Droptop
    With the Blue thunder intake and now the inter-cooler, what length belt are you gonna run???
    I need to know!!!
    thanks
    My current belt size is 1600-8GMT. The chiller is 4" thick, so the new belt needs to be 8" longer than what I currently have (RIGHT ????). Except this is my first blower engine, and I have NO idea how to read my current belt size, or what the new one will be. Only that it'll need to be 8" longer.

hulshot
    My current belt size is 1600-8GMT. The chiller is 4" thick, so the new belt needs to be 8" longer than what I currently have (RIGHT ????). Except this is my first blower engine, and I have NO idea how to read my current belt size, or what the new one will be. Only that it'll need to be 8" longer.
    You could also call Don Hampton where you got the blower. Those are nice pieces..

NICE Droptop. I guess I will have to make a pull
    to the great NW to see it in person.

sanger rat
    You are going to put a smaller pulley on top to go with that chiller right?

HEAVYBOAT
    With the Blue thunder intake and now the inter-cooler, what length belt are you gonna run???
    I need to know!!!
    thanks
    Blue,
    If your looking for one, I have a few "like new" belts kicking around that I used with a chiller and BBF blue thunder intake.
    let me know

Blueoval
    Blue,
    If your looking for one, I have a few "like new" belts kicking around that I used with a chiller and BBF blue thunder intake.
    let me know
    That would be Great!!!! I'm purchasing my cooler today, and the belt.....?? Well ASAP??? Hit with a pm for the price and type of belt 8mm, 14mm, 1/2??
    thanks

1968Droptop
    You are going to put a smaller pulley on top to go with that chiller right?
    YUPPERS !!!Flip floppin the pulleys :sqeyes:

1968Droptop
    NICE Droptop. I guess I will have to make a pull
    to the great NW to see it in person.
    Be cool to meet up half way sometime. Float 'em both at the same place/time ! Maybe a little drag race

1968Droptop
    Blue,
    let me know
    How did that work ? I make the post and you only off Blue one :sqeyes:. Just ribbin ya ! You have 2 ? I'm interested as well.

Blueoval
    How did that work ? I make the post and you only off Blue one :sqeyes:. Just ribbin ya ! You have 2 ? I'm interested as well.
    Because my blower is bigger:boxingguy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast