Thread: Nextel users..........

Nord
    I finally have to break down and get a Blackberry type phone. I need a phone that I can browse websites, send emails, and read Microsoft excel spreadsheets off of. I really like the Pocket PC 6800, but it doesn't have the direct connect feature. Do you know if this can be added?? If I get stuck with a Blackberry, which one has the capabilities that I need?
    Thanks in advance......
    ~NORD~

OutCole'd
    PM this guy http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=11328 He's a Nextel guru.

Nord
    i love my blackberry "world edition" by verizon ----
    Hey Deano...........
    Does it do all of the things that I listed above?? I really need to look at spreadsheets for inventories to do biz by phone....

Nord
    PM this guy http://www.***boat.com/forums/member.php?u=11328 He's a Nextel guru.
    pm sent

Nord
    bump for the pm crowd.

lalhc
    Check your PM's

SOCALDETAIL1
    I finally have to break down and get a Blackberry type phone. I need a phone that I can browse websites, send emails, and read Microsoft excel spreadsheets off of. I really like the Pocket PC 6800, but it doesn't have the direct connect feature. Do you know if this can be added?? If I get stuck with a Blackberry, which one has the capabilities that I need?
    Thanks in advance......
    ~NORD~
    I have the 6700 and you can program it to retrieve you email every 30 seconds to once a day. I have mine get my email every 15 min.