Thread: dove springs

IT'SONLYMONEY
    anyone going to dove springs for new years this year? we are leaving sunday and coming home the following sat. usually camp under the 2nd big hill down in the canyon.

Riverat84
    that spot is sick! i love dove springs...not going this time, but cant wait to go back...have fun buddy.
    Reid

coolchange
    My group has been doing DS for years. THis is the first TG I haven't gone in a way long time. They will be out there again new years. Dont know if I'm goin then either. Been tenting it last couple of times, Like sleeping in a flag. We are the group with the dirt bus and the front motor v8 rail and the rotory baja. We camp in the bowl also below the hills but the last couple of times we moved up the canyon a ways.

JetBoatRich
    Good area to visit, we usually camp a few miles away to avoid the big crowds. Some great trails in and out of there

IT'SONLYMONEY
    the big six or eight seater looking bus thing with the v8 in it?
    i take picts of that thing every time i see it. last time a female was driving it all over. we were just to the south of your camp. that thing is awesome. we are the ones that have the loud music you can here down the canyon and up on the hill. disco lights, light up rhino whips and trailer flag lights up blue at the top. what a small world. hope you see some people there. i will be the only trailer flying a PINK playboy flag and a blue coors light flag i am sure.
    can't wait to go
    chuck
    My group has been doing DS for years. THis is the first TG I haven't gone in a way long time. They will be out there again new years. Dont know if I'm goin then either. Been tenting it last couple of times, Like sleeping in a flag. We are the group with the dirt bus and the front motor v8 rail and the rotory baja. We camp in the bowl also below the hills but the last couple of times we moved up the canyon a ways.

coolchange
    Ya I know your camp. Could ya keep it down a little next time! J/K
    Thats my brothers GF that sports it around a lot. bus now has a stock 400 but is being reincarnated with turbo efi 377 and coil over 4 wd. We'll probably be out there new years. He was there with it TG.

IT'SONLYMONEY
    can't wait to see what that thing can do in 4x4.
    come by and have a beer "it's five somewhere right"
    c ya all there,
    chuck