Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: "He's a big guy, ya know!"

TAF
    I'm disappointed that I didn't meet Maxi while I was in Phoenix.......I couldn't figure out why the crowd around him was so big until I saw the "Free Pony Rides" sign......:crossx: :crossx:
    Nope, he wasn't there, but Gordy was! Maybe Maxi was ascared he 'd get all huge in the presence of drag..boaters. He's more at home around the circle jerks that hang out in Parker on the river.

Nope, he wasn't there, but Gordy was! Maybe Maxi was ascared he 'd get all huge in the presence of drag..boaters. He's more at home around the circle jerks that hang out in Parker on the river.
    I coulda swore that was him in the Gorilla suit pumping out the outhouses.
    In fact I think I might have a picture somewhere. I'll see if I can locate it.

Kazanski
    Dually noted. What ever it takes
    I like the updated avatar, I heard this AM I missed last nights screening.
    Typical...
    I didn't even know that it was on tv last night...I just thought it fit right now with all the luck I'm having!

Kazanski
    Please stay on thread topic here... I believe it was about my hugeness!:notam:
    LOL sorry maxi..had no intention of jacking this thread and stealing your glory and fame!!

TAF
    Typical...
    I didn't even know that it was on tv last night...I just thought it fit right now with all the luck I'm having!
    Good luck or bad? :idea: Is a trip to Vegas in order?

Kazanski
    Good luck or bad? :idea: Is a trip to Vegas in order?
    BAD luck....had my fuel pump go out in Parker when I was leaving to come home, got home and took my dad's truck which also broke down on my home...had the fan belt freeze...and found out today that there was a screw in my tire...but I get my truck back tomorrow!!!!

TAF
    BAD luck....had my fuel pump go out in Parker when I was leaving to come home, got home and took my dad's truck which also broke down on my home...had the fan belt freeze...and found out today that there was a screw in my tire...but I get my truck back tomorrow!!!!
    Sorry to hear that . You may not have fix'd them all yerself but I know you are capable though. Better luck next time.

MAXIMUS
    I coulda swore that was him in the Gorilla suit pumping out the outhouses.
    In fact I think I might have a picture somewhere. I'll see if I can locate it.
    Yea mikey thats what I am talking about! lol...

photo chick
    Please stay on thread topic here... I believe it was about my hugeness!:notam:
    Maxi....you have huge hair!! Is that staying on topic?

Maxi....you have huge hair!! Is that staying on topic?
    No shit. Look at the Palmadoo on this guy. Didn't even have to open photoshop. This is just way too easy.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/maximus.jpg

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast