Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parker Turkey Day Race

Thank you Ross for a great race! Your tireless work and hardworking staff are truly unmatched. I just wish you could shorten the time on your drivers meetings FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!!
    JOEY MUTHA F'ing Grose, My best friend and engine builder, thank you for the horsepower and all you do.
    Rob Funk, you always have a spot on our team.
    Cookie thank you for all your help.
    Ted Colby and GN24 you guys are bad ass! Congrats on the win! Cucci had her hung out!!
    Maximus, thank you very much for the turkey dinner and all your hard work. You still swallow and are a big gay Jesus but you are great guy and a great racer. Ashley stole the show at the awards.
    SKIP F'ing Tuttle!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! It was a blast watching you run the CONE! Thank you for bringing it back to the trailer each time. Also, badd ass in the GN!
    Dave Rankin and SS80 you guys are the class of the class. Thank you for all your help throughout the year. Looking forward to battling with you next year.
    PAt Eason and his crew, Always the best to pit with. The 711 will be tough next year. Not really but I got to keep you fired up.
    Mike "Rexone" thank you for help in Phoenix and Parker. It is much appreciated.
    Jeff "Im just a little gay" Brochheuser, thank you for tossing me the keys to the SS68. I'm pretty lucky to be shoeing it.
    Craig "Flat Stupid" I know he's laughing with us right now!
    IS it next year yet?

lilrick
    Thank you Ross for a great race! Your tireless work and hardworking staff are truly unmatched. I just wish you could shorten the time on your drivers meetings FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST!!
    JOEY MUTHA F'ing Grose, My best friend and engine builder, thank you for the horsepower and all you do.
    Rob Funk, you always have a spot on our team.
    Cookie thank you for all your help.
    Ted Colby and GN24 you guys are bad ass! Congrats on the win! Cucci had her hung out!!
    Maximus, thank you very much for the turkey dinner and all your hard work. You still swallow and are a big gay Jesus but you are great guy and a great racer. Ashley stole the show at the awards.
    SKIP F'ing Tuttle!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! It was a blast watching you run the CONE! Thank you for bringing it back to the trailer each time. Also, badd ass in the GN!
    Dave Rankin and SS80 you guys are the class of the class. Thank you for all your help throughout the year. Looking forward to battling with you next year.
    PAt Eason and his crew, Always the best to pit with. The 711 will be tough next year. Not really but I got to keep you fired up.
    Mike "Rexone" thank you for help in Phoenix and Parker. It is much appreciated.
    Jeff "Im just a little gay" Brochheuser, thank you for tossing me the keys to the SS68. I'm pretty lucky to be shoeing it.
    Craig "Flat Stupid" I know he's laughing with us right now!
    IS it next year yet?
    I know you've been through alot this year and are probably still heavily medicated, BUT YOU ARE A KISSASS!!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank lilrick for being gay, especially when I'm in the presence of Maximus.

I know you've been through alot this year and are probably still heavily medicated, BUT YOU ARE A KISSASS!!!!
    My 6 chinned friend, Its not kissing ass, its called thanking the people that have helped you. This is usually done when you win so I dont expect you to be much of an authority on that.

Moneypitt
    My 6 chinned friend, Its not kissing ass, its called thanking the people that have helped you. This is usually done when you win so I dont expect you to be much of an authority on that.
    Boy, thats gonna leave a mark........Easy Tony, he is just a big kid, he'll learn the difference between ass kissing and graditude............Ray

MAXIMUS
    I'd like to take this opportunity to thank lilrick for being gay, especially when I'm in the presence of Maximus.
    You know speaking of gay or gayed as some of my colleges would say, you are really missed out there duche bag! I spoke with Ted Fuking colby (as seems to be the theme for this thread) & he & I figured that we would give you a grand each, well Ted said he was gonna throw you a grand & I would toss you a bill to come out & get some footage. I think Tony fuking crispy scarletta & Dave I need a make over Rankin would probably do the same (a grand). We need you back biotch!

lilrick
    My 6 chinned friend, Its not kissing ass, its called thanking the people that have helped you. This is usually done when you win so I dont expect you to be much of an authority on that. I prefer hot dog neck...

lilrick
    You need to start your own GAY thread for this , don't intrude on Tony's. Besides, you had me all liquored up that time........Your wig is very real looking Jerry.....

lilrick
    Boy, thats gonna leave a mark........Easy Tony, he is just a big kid, he'll learn the difference between ass kissing and graditude............Ray
    The only mark that is left .......Well, I heard about the "funny smelling fuel".

TAF
    and Joey Grose for giving me the opportunity to help on your boats and hang w/ more boating family during the holiday. Like Tony said, thank you Rexone for your assistance w/ all the boats at PHX and Parker.....and talk about timing....KFC for lunch on the deck of the "Crispy Critter" Thanks again.
    There for a while I thought I might get replaced by Kasanski the way she dove in and helped w/ refueling and helping out on the K-51 Thanks TUF one! It was great being pitted w/ the Eason & Tuttle clans.
    Thanks to Jeff and Amy of the P-96 cracker box team for sharing Damzl & vodka drinks w/ me. Hi to her co-pilot Missy. Did you guys end up in 2nd or:idea:
    Can't wait to see the pics of such a memorable weekend. My son had a blast too! Hope to see everyone next year

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast