Thread: Lightfoot's Rayson(s)..

WILDERTHANU
    I'm looking for any pics??

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I'm looking for any pics??
    :devil:
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga.../Lightfoot.jpg

WILDERTHANU
    Thanks Jerry.. thats the 20'. I was looking for pics of the red 21', I think the last time I saw it was the Parker race 5 years ago or so.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks Jerry.. thats the 20'. I was looking for pics of the red 21', I think the last time I saw it was the Parker race 5 years ago or so.
    I was just messin with ya.
    I don't have any pics of that boat but it is in one of my videos briefly.

vee-driven
    The boat from 5 years ago was totalled when the ellis trailer broke. he had the hull splashed and they made a copy with the same bottom and paint and have since repainted it to supposidely up date it. Let me tell you the first one was phukin fast and i rode in it. Here is what it looks like now.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...e5485f1c28.jpg

WILDERTHANU
    Yes, thats the one.. I am looking for pics of the bottom of that boat. Or even a transom shot. The first boat was crashed around Chiriaco Summit off the 10, but that is the same bottom.

The boat from 5 years ago was totalled when the ellis trailer broke. he had the hull splashed and they made a copy with the same bottom and paint and have since repainted it to supposidely up date it. Let me tell you the first one was phukin fast and i rode in it. Here is what it looks like now.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...e5485f1c28.jpg
    the old boat wasn't splashed, the new one came from the same original mold and Rudy still had the tunnel inserts for the mold. It's just your basic 1" tunnel. Mike Noble has the same bottom on his Jet cruiser. And that thing one fast 21 ft jet.

WILDERTHANU
    I have not seen the 21' bottom with the tunnel inserts in a really long time. Please PM or email me any pics and info if possible, I had chated with Wally about this in the spring.

vee-driven
    the old boat wasn't splashed, the new one came from the same original mold and Rudy still had the tunnel inserts for the mold. It's just your basic 1" tunnel. Mike Noble has the same bottom on his Jet cruiser. And that thing one fast 21 ft jet.
    You know you never get the whole straight story from Doug. lol

GN747
    I believe this is the boat that you may be talking about, this is the boat that went off of the 10 freeway near Chiraco summit, Rudy and Wally orignally made two of these bottoms and then destroyed the mold, And since both boats were crashed, Johnny splashed the bottom of this boat for us. Here is a pic of the boat at the river 2008 and also a pic of the bottom... :sqeyes:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast