Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks V-Drive Video

Tony,
    If I remember correctly, As you were busy proudly showing off the bottom of your boat to the spectators on Sunday's Final, K-24 happened to slip past the K51, unbenounced to you... OBVIOUSLY..
    And I believe you meant "unbeknownst"

Rattle Can Lou
    Steve, you need to learn some board etiquette. Here, let me show you.
    Whenever Tony, aka Kato, Wapanese, Pineapple, Flamer, Scars, Malatoff Cocktail, Scabs, Mexican, Darkie, Lover of Gay Jesus, Mr. Combustible, Jim Anderson, Butt Bullet, or any other assemblance of titles ever posts about you, do not ever respond. He is the king of sarcasm and broken dreams. Remember how he called you everything but a good milk cow when you would'nt bring your toy out and play. You said you "needed a little more time behind the wheel"...do you remember that??? He begged and pleaded with you and built your ego and told ya..."you can DOOOOOOOO It". Now look at him...belittling you as we speak. Ask him how it feels to get his ass handed to him by Ty Newton..(Long Beach). Or how it was pullin Skip Tuttle out of his ass after the last weekend???? Oh yeah, this guy is the worst kinda dangerous. He builds ol Jerry up about whoopin your ass. With that kinda help, who need enemies??? RCL, just keepin it real in da hood.

Whenever Tony, aka Kato, Wapanese, Pineapple, Flamer, Scars, Malatoff Cocktail, Scabs, Mexican, Darkie, Lover of Gay Jesus, Mr. Combustible, Jim Anderson, Butt Bullet, or any other assemblance of titles ever posts about you, do not ever respond. He is the king of sarcasm and broken dreams. Remember how he called you everything but a good milk cow when you would'nt bring your toy out and play. You said you "needed a little more time behind the wheel"...do you remember that??? He begged and pleaded with you and built your ego and told ya..."you can DOOOOOOOO It". Now look at him...belittling you as we speak. Ask him how it feels to get his ass handed to him by Ty Newton..(Long Beach). Or how it was pullin Skip Tuttle out of his ass after the last weekend???? Oh yeah, this guy is the worst kinda dangerous. He builds ol Jerry up about whoopin your ass. With that kinda help, who need enemies??? RCL, just keepin it real in da hood.
    Im not a lover of Gay Jesus you douche bag

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    In the infamous words of Art Norris I mean Anderson "Thats way too funny!"
    RCL, you really make me wonder sometimes and coming from me that should scare you. I know it scares your brother from the same mother...

Rattle Can Lou
    It scares him because he is actually my brother from another mother...nobody ever told him...I still think Kato loves Gay Jesus. Maxi told me that he can't keep Scarlega off of him when he's around. At first he thought it was the smell of burning turkey, but then Scarlega followed him to his room one night. This freaked ol Maxi out cuz he had seen this before with Gorgy and Rankin....I'm just the teller of the story.

Mid-life Crisis
    24? who's that?
    I can just see Jerry now as he puts his boat in the water his first race. "CAREFUL, HEY, DON'T SCRATCH THE...., SHIT, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK, GUY'S I'M GONNA RUN ON THE OUTSIDE AND DO MY TURNS REAL SLOW IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU".... BWAHHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I can just see Jerry now as he puts his boat in the water his first race. "CAREFUL, HEY, DON'T SCRATCH THE...., SHIT, THAT'S GONNA LEAVE A MARK, GUY'S I'M GONNA RUN ON THE OUTSIDE AND DO MY TURNS REAL SLOW IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU".... BWAHHAAAAAAHAAAAA!!
    Billy's gonna launch me so NO SCRATCHES! The rest is pretty accurate aside from the "IF THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH YOU" part.

Mid-life Crisis
    LOL!! That is some funny Shit RCL... good to know you got my back

LOL!! That is some funny Shit RCL... good to know you got my back
    Got yer back?? this aint a gang fight junior! This is boat racing!! Now regain control of your testicles and light that thing off!!!

You know Jerry, if you could just tape this bull$hit that's going on here, you'd win a goddamn award and I'd buy a dozen copys and hand them out for Xmas presents.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast