Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southwest Drink Coupons......

NashvilleBound
    I have 6 complete books (12 coupons each) expiring 1-31-08
    Plus 16 coupons expiring 12-31-07
    With all these threads about drinking I thought I would offer these to the HB clan before I throw them on e-bay. They usually sell for $5 or so a book......
    Any interest? I would offer trades but I fear the replies from this bunch
    Ok...any trades??? (this outta be interesting)

voodoomedman
    I have 6 complete books (12 coupons each) expiring 1-31-08
    Plus 16 coupons expiring 12-31-07
    With all these threads about drinking I thought I would offer these to the HB clan before I throw them on e-bay. They usually sell for $5 or so a book......
    Any interest? I would offer trades but I fear the replies from this bunch
    Ok...any trades??? (this outta be interesting)
    If you've got some airline tickets to Nashville you want to sell for $5 I'd be all over it.

Throttle
    paging phebus...

ChumpChange
    I'll trade a half used roll of duct tape.

Magic34
    I just got another book and noticed no expiration dates on this new one. Good news.

Even though they have expiration dates, Southwest will take the expired ones! I have been doing that for several years..

Totally IncapASSitated
    Even though they have expiration dates, Southwest will take the expired ones! I have been doing that for several years..
    ssmike is correct...nevermind the expiration dates on them, as I have never had them refuse the expired ones as well.

NashvilleBound
    I'll trade a half used roll of duct tape.
    LOL...damn thats a pretty good offer...
    I realize SW takes them after expiring... fact is I dont think anyone has ever checked dates... just dont want to sell or trade them and have someone get all pissy....
    VooDooo: If your serious about coming out $250 each RT anytime with a weeks notice.... Ill take care of the rest. Its a shame boating season is over and the trees are just about bare.... Might just be better in March/April for the wow factor....

voodoomedman
    LOL...damn thats a pretty good offer...
    I realize SW takes them after expiring... fact is I dont think anyone has ever checked dates... just dont want to sell or trade them and have someone get all pissy....
    VooDooo: If your serious about coming out $250 each RT anytime with a weeks notice.... Ill take care of the rest. Its a shame boating season is over and the trees are just about bare.... Might just be better in March/April for the wow factor....Of course I'm serious. It will be July though. That is when everyone can get vacation and they want to make sure they can stand the weather. Spring break would be bichen though if we could pull that off earlier. I'll let you know when we have exact dates. $250 is a damn good deal.

HavaSkank
    Wow. You must be in dire financial need to resort to selling drink coupons.
    Let me guess, you have shower caps and tiny sewing kits from Holiday Inn also for sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast