Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls kickin' azz... My sis-in-law kicked the crap out of her attacker last night

Magic34
    News Channel 15 is on the way to interview her right now. Tempe chief was asked about it and they requested her info for the story. Dont know if it will air at 6 or 10 tonight.
    Basically, she was at a club on Mill last night and was pushed to the ground in the parking structure by a guy about 6' tall and she flipped over and started kicking the crap out of him with her heels. She got some good kicks in to his stomach while screaming at the top of her lungs and he was moaning running away.
    He wanted her purse, but she thought the worse and fought for her life while holding her purse. Guy got away, but with nothing and she isn't hurt at all.
    Update: Will be on at 10 PM tonight ABC 15 news in PHX.

Havasu Hangin'
    And I thought my abs hurt this morning from sit-ups...
    :supp:

soupersonic
    Glad shes OK and.......... GOOD FOR HER

Jordy
    If she's built anything like your wife the track star, I imagine that he's busted up pretty good now.

Magic34
    And I thought my abs hurt this morning from sit-ups...
    :supp:
    6' not 4'. I know you read better than that.

Outnumbered
    Wow, scary story. Glad she is OK. Way to take no shit.

Magic34
    If she's built anything like your wife the track star, I imagine that he's busted up pretty good now.
    She wasn't to scared about it until I started in this afternoon on how he could have really hurt her. She learned a hard lesson about walking to her car alone at night, never again.
    She is moving to West Hollywood in January so this could have been a tough lesson that saves her later.

Jyruiz
    Good for her and I hope that focker has some internal injuries.

Magic34
    Reporter is on the way right now, so i doubt it is a live story at 6. I am guessing 10 tonight. i'll let you know when I do.

Jordy
    She wasn't to scared about it until I started in this afternoon on how he could have really hurt her.
    Bubble burstin' bastard!!!
    I'd ask if she wanted to meet up for drinks before she left town, but she sounds like somewhat of a loose cannon!!! :jawdrop:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast