Thread: Boat Cover

floatnturd
    I need a new custom boat cover made. for my little turd. Anyone know who can make one to fit like a condom? and not some cheap silver "tin foil" dust ruffel, you buy in a box that says "18ft boat cover"....
    I live in chino. O ya and approx. how much $ am i look'n at?
    thanks for the help.

pattymelt18
    cal whittier out of anaheim is the one i used great job.as far as price goes it just depends on if its tow cover or not and how many colors youre looking for.

obnoxious001
    Custom Canvas in Montclair, I have known them almost 30 years. (909) 981-7179

DeltaSigBoater
    Custom Canvas in Montclair, I have known them almost 30 years. (909) 981-7179
    I second this. It's not going to be cheap but it will last for years. Our towing cover was made back in '89 and still looks good.

v-drive
    Rip n tear did mine. They are in Hesperia. I will concur that for a good one it isn't cheap. v-drive

CampbellCarl
    One more vote for Ron at Custom Canvas. Did a bimini and towing cover for my '75 Howard Day Cruiser. Fits like a glove (or condom if you prefer).
    CC

RitcheyRch
    Custom Canvas did my buddies cover and it came out awesome. I didnt want to drag my boat all the way out there so took mine to Lakeside Marine in Castaic. It came out extremely nice.

floatnturd
    cool, it all sounds good to me. thanks for the help. and i will see you at the river........