Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Winterizing your Jet

RCB19
    Could somebody please tell me how to do this? I'm about ready to launch my laptop off the balcony trying to figure this out. I would appreciate experienced help here.
    Thanks Guys

Nucking futs
    OK, First you need to get you some keystone, Drink it all by yourself and then while looking at the boat tap your heels 3 times and say, You better run better next year BITCH!!!!! Cuz I just spent 15 grand on a new mill for your ass.
    Works for me, and I have the receipts to prove it......

good thread rcb.
    its crucial you winterize in southern california, ill be watching this one to get some pointers.

cyclone
    1. Heat up a can of anti-sieze until it liquifies and then pump that stuff into the water exit in the suction housing. that'll keep the wear ring and impeller lubed up during the long, cold, harsh southern california winter month.
    2. Next, drain a quart of oil out of the bowl before your next river trip because we all know that adds hp.
    3. soak the underwater hardware in a mixture of Colt45 and Boones Farm. It'll form a sticky solution on the powdercoat that prevents oxidation and actually increases surface tension, thus adding more speed to your speed boat.
    you can thank me later over a couple of cold ones.

GAWnCA
    3. soak the underwater hardware in a mixture of Colt45 and Boones Farm. It'll form a sticky solution on the powdercoat that prevents oxidation and actually increases surface tension, thus adding more speed to your speed boat.
    And come next spring, when you forgot to stop by the 7-11 for beer, you can go home and lick off the coating.

widowmaker
    Don't forget to plug in the block heater!

sanger rat
    I think the laptop just went flying off the balcony. LOL

Dogballs
    Could somebody please tell me how to do this? I'm about ready to launch my laptop off the balcony trying to figure this out. I would appreciate experienced help here.
    Thanks Guys
    :idea:

LGCDEVIL
    What is this thing you call "winter"?

Johnwithjm
    1. Heat up a can of anti-sieze until it liquifies and then pump that stuff into the water exit in the suction housing. that'll keep the wear ring and impeller lubed up during the long, cold, harsh southern california winter month.
    2. Next, drain a quart of oil out of the bowl before your next river trip because we all know that adds hp.
    Stuff a towel or blanket into the intake on the pump and try to remember to take it out before you go boating

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast