Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaaarrrrrgggghhhh

That Guy
    Hey that guy owes me dinner
    Good Luck...

burtandnancy
    Hey LHC30, how can you complain? Have you been outside yet? Its not even noon yet, Christmas eve and its 84 outside in UPLAND! Its been a long time since we've had an 80 degree Christmas. If you can't/won't boat today at least get out the Harley...

LHC30Victory
    Oh, I have been outside for the last few days - on the roof making repairs from tearing out our fireplace/chimney :yuk:
    That is what got me wanting Summertime
    Hey, if you're done shopping, how about a beer or two at Tequilla Hoppers this afternoon?

LHC30Victory
    And, I dont get my Harley till I retire :cry: 2 years is a long time to wait

burtandnancy
    Tell me where its at, I'll be there in five and you can see what a retirement HD looks like.

burtandnancy
    So, I went to the Hoppers, Concept Marine, GT Performance and ended up at Custom Canvas but you failed to show up at any of the local boater hangouts. Catch you later, its back on the Harley for another hour...

LHC30Victory
    Just got if from finishing shopping
    Sorry I missed ya. Tequilla Hoppers is on Mountain just north of the tracks that are north of Home Depot. Great COLD beer, lots of it and good food. only open another hour or two....

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Hey that guy owes me dinner
    Hey.....Now that you're in Havasu "alot more often"....I'll be able to make good on that dinner......
    Merry "Belated" Christmas....
    CJG
    :rollside:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Good Luck...
    Well....
    You gotta come with me......
    Kilr will turn it into a union meeting.....
    CJG

PlyaPlya22
    Hey Ted...I wish I was gonna be in Havi I'd love to hang out with you guys. If I don't get a chance...have a very Happy New Year.
    PLYA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast