Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Here's some reading material. . .

Racer477
    Steve,
    There was a definate sarcastic intent behind your posts.I apologise if it was taken that way The questions -in context- were not "pertinant". post 87, I have used that 'brand' of cam and felt I was qualifed to comment. post 100, I have since explained were I was headed with Bonneville.You haven't posted anywhere else on this site, just here, and just on this topic,I wasn't aware of posting elsewhere before I could post here which wasn't even the topic of the thread (and I'm not sure how we even got here). I've been on here long enough, and started enough trouble of my own (Lord knows ) to know good and well when someone is truely trying to add something pertinant to a thread or subject, or just trying to start something. It's pretty obvious what your intent was, especially after some of your last insulting comments.
    Like I said, if you want to talk, just give me a call. I'd be glad to tell you anything I can about our projectI am really only interested in how 'you' test the engine for Bonneville, or mewe have communicated amicably on forums before, or whatever it is that's bothering you.only recovering from knee surgery ,so unless that interests you
    Finally, if you want to criticize or pick apart the engine program we have,I stated in post 87 that I am only an engine assembler,not an engine builder I can give you the engine builders' numbers and you can take it up with them. Like I said before, it's not my deal. I don't know you or what you've done, but there are two very successful and knowledgable engine builders behind this project (with a collective 50+ years at Bonneville, and dozens of records) and I'm not sure there would be much you could add. Not sure there wouldn't be, but most likely not.
    xx

Warp Speed
    I can only imagine what an inside look where you are would bring. Talk about advancement!! :idea:
    Come on down. Would love to show you around!
    I would prefer if you waited untill summer though so we can get the family barge wet while your in town!!
    Warp Speed

steelcomp
    I would prefer if you waited untill summer though so we can get the family barge wet while your in town!!
    Warp Speed
    That's an offer I'll have to take you up on next summer. That family barge be the one in your avatar?:idea:

Sleeper CP
    That's an offer I'll have to take you up on next summer. That family barge be the one in your avatar?:idea:
    All 600+ inches of it
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
    Racer477, we get it ;you don't like Scott :argue: :boxingguy
    Steelcomp " not an engine builder "
    xx
    I've only been posting here since July and in the first few days of posting I read one of his post's were he said" I'm not an engine builder, just an assemblier" ( I think it was the Mopar guy with the bearing clearance issue WSR .. something) I think most on here know that, I have never got the impression he is or has tried to hide that from anyone. So your xx say's more about you than him, at least to me anyway.:idea: Consider giving it a rest would ya....:idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

So as I have done that is it not reasonable to add my opinion?
    Steve
    Steve, nobody said you cannot add your opinion, please do.
    It certainly seemed like you had a problem with Steelcomp based on the way you came out swinging but apparently we were wrong.
    So what was your previous handle here on ***boat Steve?
    RM builds wicked motors, if I had the coin Id have one in my Jetboat. Head over Heels Cheyanne (PGJ) has one and its bad ass!

Warp Speed
    Can i come?

Racer477
    Steve, nobody said you cannot add your opinion, please do.
    So what was your previous handle here on ***boat Steve?
    RM builds wicked motors, if I had the coin Id have one in my Jetboat. Head over Heels Cheyanne (PGJ) has one and its bad ass!
    I honestly don't rememeber.

Racer477
    Racer477, we get it ;you don't like Scott :argue: :boxingguy
    Steelcomp " not an engine builder "
    I've only been posting here since July and in the first few days of posting I read one of his post's were he said" I'm not an engine builder, just an assemblier" ( I think it was the Mopar guy with the bearing clearance issue WSR .. something) I think most on here know that, I have never got the impression he is or has tried to hide that from anyone. So your xx say's more about you than him, at least to me anyway.:idea: Consider giving it a rest would ya....:idea:
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    People seem a bit touchy here :jawdrop:
    I highlighted pieces in that text were what I said. So I(Racer477)am NOT an engine builder only an engine assembler.The two x's were left in by mistake as the 'reply' wouldn't let me preveiw without at least 2 letters.
    If that has been the cofusion I hope it has cleared it up

Warp Speed
    Looking forward to it!!
    Ya, that's the ol' girl. Looks like a friggin aircraft carrier compared to most jets!
    Warp Speed