Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Youtube Republican debates tonight 8:Pm ET

ULTRA26 # 1
    By the way it's funny how you blame the Bush administration for not finishing the fence. The Bush administration cannot do much of anything without it being passed by congress. And the dems control congress so who is it that is not passing bills. As far as the immagration thing is concerned it is mostly dems who are opposed to getting them out and stopping the fence from being built. Hell we have an 80 mile stretch in Az that is riparian zone that the ecofreaks have gotten an injunction to stop the fence because they say it's going to hurt the natural habitat and animals. nd I guarantee you they are almost all dems.
    But at the same time you are giving them the ability to determine the outcomes of elections that they have no right to be voting in to begin with. But if that's how the liberals figure it's the only way to win so be it. And there are more people on unemployment than there are illeagals
    I never said that illeagals have changed the outcome of an election in the past. But if you don't think that is one of the major reasonns the libs are trying to do all they can to get them to vote you are very niave. why do you think the libs are trying to give them driverslicense's.
    AZM,
    As I recall, it was your President Bush who aligned himself with illegals with a POS immigration bill. Thankfully the American people both Democrats and Republicans called bullsh*t
    The bills about building a fence were passed long ago as was the funding. Congressional approval isn't needed to finish the fence.
    My friend your continued playing of the blame game, will do nothing to help solve any of the serious issues we face.
    BTW, I thought only the Dems talk of stealing votes or elections. Nobody is trying to get illegals to vote. Per the Constitution you must be a citizen of the US to vote. Based on how things appear, Republicans will be taking a brief time out after 2008 and it won't be because illegals voting.

OKIE-JET
    By the way it's funny how you blame the Bush administration for not finishing the fence. The Bush administration cannot do much of anything without it being passed by congress. And the dems control congress so who is it that is not passing bills. As far as the immagration thing is concerned it is mostly dems who are opposed to getting them out and stopping the fence from being built. Hell we have an 80 mile stretch in Az that is riparian zone that the ecofreaks have gotten an injunction to stop the fence because they say it's going to hurt the natural habitat and animals. nd I guarantee you they are almost all dems.
    Duncan Hunter stated that 800 million was already appropriated for this project, (that's ready to spend), but that Bush just has'nt moved on it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345