Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bill Clinton and his Flip Flops

donzi5150
    Yesterday Clinton is saying that he never suported the new invasion of Iraq......but Fox showed about 20 video clips of he and his wife stating Iraq was a threat to the world, had chemical and nuclear capabilities, were a save haven for terrorists including Al Quida, and that Sadam needed to be removed.......Bill also bombed back in 1998, if I recall the year correctly, for 3days suspected nuclear and chemical factories in Iraq and that the weapons inspections were a sham.........Can anyone explain these idiots?:idea:

Schiada76
    Yesterday Clinton is saying that he never suported the new invasion of Iraq......but Fox showed about 20 video clips of he and his wife stating Iraq was a threat to the world, had chemical and nuclear capabilities, were a save haven for terrorists including Al Quida, and that Sadam needed to be removed.......Bill also bombed back in 1998, if I recall the year correctly, for 3days suspected nuclear and chemical factories in Iraq and that the weapons inspections were a sham.........Can anyone explain these idiots?:idea:
    They're liberals, ergo, liars.

Its no wonder the libs hate Fox News.....truth hurts.

centerhill condor
    yea, I saw that you know what today and I gotta say if she cut out his tounge and whacker she might have a good man there. He can't stop waggin' either one...
    As for chemical weapons, the Israelis where selling chemical weapons to Iraq and Iran in the early 80s...no love lost there.
    CC

OKIE-JET
    Anyone see Romny's flip flops last night? How about those?:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
    Anyone see Romny's flip flops last night? How about those?:idea:
    Yes
    OJ, they don't count. He is a Republican

donzi5150
    Yes
    Thats why he won't be elected.......

Old Texan
    Yes
    Try governing a state with Kerry and Kennedy as the US Senators. If that won't make you flip-flop from pure confusion......:devil:
    By the way, have you heard about the book offer Kennedy is contemplating for his memoirs? Someone asked if he was going to tell what happened at Chappaquiddick(sp) and Ann Coulter commented somethging to the effect of, "He'll cross that bridge when he gets to it...."

ULTRA26 # 1
    Thats why he won't be elected.......
    In your opinion who will be elected?
    Try governing a state with Kerry and Kennedy as the US Senators. If that won't make you flip-flop from pure confusion......:devil:
    By the way, have you heard about the book offer Kennedy is contemplating for his memoirs? Someone asked if he was going to tell what happened at Chappaquiddick(sp) and Ann Coulter commented somethging to the effect of, "He'll cross that bridge when he gets to it...."
    Figured you would make excuses.
    Cute Too bad Ann Coulter isn't

donzi5150
    In your opinion who will be elected?
    Figured you would make excuses.
    Cute Too bad Ann Coulter isn't
    It's hard to say.....
    Guliani and his personal life might trip him up
    Huckabee needs to raise of money
    Thompson needs to get out there more
    McCain has been about of the est. too long......
    Hillary......he husband and her lack of experience and her flip flopping also....
    Obama.....no expereince and no will to take on the enimies of the world
    Edwards......can you say reposing house after Katrina.....that sounded like a nail to me.....
    I believe the one who will protect this country (including the post USSR terrorists trying to sell weapon grade uranium) and can articulate that to all citizens equally and gain a majority of the support and will support smaller issues of the day while growing the economy and jobs........Get our dependence out of other countries such as Abu Daubi and their bail out of Citibank..............China sending contaminated toys......Oklahoma and their housing problem due to all the illegals leaving.......
    My mind is not made up but I am thinking Huckabee and Thompson right now......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast