Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Excursion was broken into

SOCALDETAIL1
    Yeah, I have an automatic search on ebay for that model. At this point it's a loss but I would love to see the cops catch these thieves. I was once mugged and I did everything possible to make sure he saw jail time.
    Yea I had my truck stolen last March, They found it 2 weeks later with the dvd/stereo system gone. Most insurances will give you $1000 for STOCK replacement. That should get you something decent. Funny they popped my locks too.

Yea I had my truck stolen last March, They found it 2 weeks later with the dvd/stereo system gone. Most insurances will give you $1000 for STOCK replacement. That should get you something decent. Funny they popped my locks too.
    The thieves popped the driver side door first but the lock was blocking their access to unlock the door so they went to the passenger side and they were able to gain access through that door.
    Funny thing Â….I was at the Ford dealer today and noticed on the new trucks that they would have never been able to open the door because there is only one lock and it's on the driver side.

Sorry Jerry. When the same thing happened to me I was furious. Not even so much about the stuff, I just wanted to get the F'ers.
    Yep, I know what youÂ’re talking about I made sure the cops dusted my vehicle just so I could get the satisfaction of knowing that I tried to get some evidence. They pulled something off of the passenger door but with my luck itÂ’s probably my own figure prints.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234