Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Excursion was broken into

The night I moved into my new home in Chino Hills (Grand and CH Pkwy) in 1993 there were people inside jacking the appliances Three years later they tried to break in while we were asleep. I bought my first gun that year and put the house up for sale and moved to Arrowhead.
    No place is 100% safe, don't let your guard down. Sorry to hear about that episode. They broke into my truck last Christmas here in AZ. It is common this time of the year. I don't upgrade my stereo anymore so I have less to worry about.
    Yep same thing happened when my house was being built. The builder got hit pretty hard.

Let me know and if Im not home I can leave the stuff on my porch in a box and you can pick it up.
    Thanks
    PM me your cell number and I will call you this weekend and try to set something up with you.

riverbound
    Thanks
    PM me your cell number and I will call you this weekend and try to set something up with you.
    PM sent!
    It will be good to get more junk out of my garage

RitcheyRch
    Wish we could make it open hunting season on thieves. Sorry to hear your SUV was broken into.

brianthomas
    I only visit Cali but where I live I never even bother to lock the truck. I don't think I even know where the keys are to the house. What a different world out there. Is it likely the drug users or just kids?

Schiada76
    I only visit Cali but where I live I never even bother to lock the truck. I don't think I even know where the keys are to the house. What a different world out there. Is it likely the drug users or just kids?
    100% odds it was Hose A and Hose B.

riverbound
    100% odds it was Hose A and Hose B.
    Most likley some stupid kids who cant afford one for their car. Problem is without all the "brains" to the unit. the deck is worthless.

Most likley some stupid kids who cant afford one for their car. Problem is without all the "brains" to the unit. the deck is worthless.
    Bill do you know if Kenwood still sells a head unit/DVD that is compatible with the Kenwood 5.1 brains? I talk to the tech at Premier and they said that Kenwood does not make a head unit that is compatible any more. I am going to check the Kenwood website.

WYRD
    That Sucks Mine was stolen from my truck TWICE Pretty sure the peeps that installed it had something to do with it (they had an alarm remote) The first time was at my house they got the brain and all, my ins took care of it (I did not have the added ins) but my agent wrote it up as a premium factory stereo and the list price on that almost covered a new unit. I had the same shop install the replacement one only I went in after and put tamper proof screws in and bolted the brain to the seat from the inside of the unit. The second time was about two weeks later at my work (while we were inside in broad daylight) they only got the head unit, I didnt even tell my ins the second time (didnt want my policy to go up) they tried to get the brain but couldnt because of the added bolts. Needless to say, no more fancy stereo equip for me, back to the basics
    Thieves Suck ASS

WYRD
    another word of advice is whenever you take your car to someone who is going to work on it out of your sight (ie car wash, grease monkey, stereo install, tire change, ect.) remove your regestration and take your house key. It only takes a min to put the key in a wax mold and get your address...:idea:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast