Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny story from last night......

NOTALENT
    So im @ Sharkeez last night (a bar) on HB Main st....everyone's drinking having a good time...some chick keeps grabbing my ass...she's about 30 or so, but not up to my standards...15 min later I turn around and she has some dude all over huggin up on her, pants unzipped and the guy is DOUBLE CLICKIN THE MOUSE!!!!! He thought he was being discreet...haha There are about 75 people in the bar and as we watched you can just see the expression on everyones face as one by one we all began to take notice of whats going on!!!! One drunk dude walked up and pat him on the back laughing his ass off....the bouncers were hysterical and let it go haha...Funniest shit ever....but im not done....another good 15 min later I turn around just in time to see them finish....as he pulls his hand out can you guess what he went
    for??????? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
    The old scratch and sniff haha...rubbed that shit all over her lips and face!!!! Her expression was priceless...she loved it! Big old koolaid smile haha....fockin classic!
    Had to share.

maxwedge
    .... DOUBLE CLICKIN THE MOUSE....
    Never heard that one before

NOTALENT
    Never heard that one before
    hehe...I was going to say the proper terminolog, but thought it may be inappropriate for the HB crowd....

That should have been you bud....... Man up.

NOTALENT
    That should have been you bud....... Man up.
    If I would have man'ed up I would never walk out of that place with a piece of ass again haha

Jyruiz
    That is funny, next time take pictures.

Jordy
    Big old koolaid smile haha....fockin classic!
    She had a DCB too??? :idea:

rodnjen
    I miss Sharkeez, had some great times there in Manhattan Beach. I've never been to the one in HB alhtough I'm sure it rocks.

Cigalert
    They have a sharkeez in HB now...holy hell I'm old.

mbrown2
    Would have been better if it the drunk guy who performed the unichez did not even know it was her time of the month...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast