Beer, the cause of and solution to, all life's problems. Homer Simpson
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy. Tom Waits.
All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer. Homer Simpson
I drink to make other people interesting. George Jean Nathan.
Work is the curse of the drinking classes. Oscar Wilde.
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. Frank Sinatra
The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get Joe Walsh
Not everyone who drinks is a poet. Some of us drink because we're not poets Arthur, played by Dudley Moore.
Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol. Anonymous
They talk of my drinking but never my thirst. Scottish saying.
When I realized that what I had turned out to be was a lousy, two-bit pool hustler and drunk, I wasn't depressed at all. I was glad to have a profession. Danny McGoorty
Drinking is a way of ending the day. Earnest Hemingway.
I never eat breakfast on an empty stomach. WC Fields
An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. Earnest Hemingway
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Frank Zappa
Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer. Henry Lawson
This is one of the disadvantages of wine; it makes a man mistake words for thoughts. Samuel Johnson
The hard part about being a bartender is figuring out who is drunk and who is just stupid. Richard Braunstein
I spent a lot of my money on booze, birds, and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. George Best
There can't be good living where there is not good drinking. Ben Franklin
They say some of my stars drink whiskey, but I have found that the ones who drink milkshakes don't win many ball games. Casey Stengel
I'm not a heavy drinker, I can sometimes go for hours without touching a drop. Noel Coward
Why is there so much wine left at the end of my money? Milan Maximovich 2
Do not allow children to mix drinks. It is unseemly and they use too much vermouth. Steve Allen.
The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass. Martin Mull