Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Online Real Estate Courses?

Wet Dream
    For the Real Estate peeps out there. I'm looking at getting my license and I'm wondering if online courses are accepted to be able to take the final exam? Is this a good way to do it, or should I bite the bullet, take 2 weeks off and go to a school for 50 hours? The problem with school is the commute, there isn't really anything near, so its about 120 miles round trip. I know the market is down, but it has to come back up sometime and there is an abundance of homes for the taking right now.

Ms.Havasu
    depends on your state.
    Calif=Legal
    Arizona= Must be in a class room,
    Don't know about PA
    I've done both, Classroom is much easier.

Outnumbered
    For the Real Estate peeps out there. I'm looking at getting my license and I'm wondering if online courses are accepted to be able to take the final exam? Is this a good way to do it, or should I bite the bullet, take 2 weeks off and go to a school for 50 hours? The problem with school is the commute, there isn't really anything near, so its about 120 miles round trip. I know the market is down, but it has to come back up sometime and there is an abundance of homes for the taking right now.
    I would just find a local company and do it live. Look for a pass guarantee. It is very easy...too easy. That is why there are so many part-time house wife "experts" out there.

TOBTEK
    GOOGLE search " Anothy school of real estate" they will send you out the home study package. I did the class room route, wouldn't do that again for they just read out of the same home study materials. ALSO do the weekend cram course right before you take the exam. good luck.

talkinghead
    There are classes to become a Real estate agent?

Swoop
    Look up Anthony schools online coarse & get the one with the power testing cd. It was so easy it,I felt guilty...... Go crazy on the power testing cd and you will have nothing to worry about, I seriously had dozens of questions on the state test that were exactly like the ones on the test cd..... I hope they make it tougher on people in CA it's a joke.

FREIND OF AA AND TA

DCBDaytona
    They obviously aren't too tough.

catman-do
    Good luck on becoming a RE agent, along with the other 40 million that are out there. The strong will survive right now, and if you arent the best then you better go back to flippin burgers. Please, from a lenders standpoint, dont become that asshole RE agent that calls talking sht because the LO hasnt sent in all the conditions to make the loan fund.

BoneDaddy
    Take the clases through a local Real Estate Broker (Century 21, Re-Max, Keller Williams) in your area.
    I second that on the cram course or CD. Study your butt off the night before the test and you will do fine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast