Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canadian Beer Drinkers - Jacking up the planet!!!

RaceFace

Dave C
    clearly everyone here will probably reject this statement on its very premise....
    "Clearly the environmental implications of having a frivolous luxury like a beer fridge are not hitting home"

phebus
    Makes perfect sense to me. The hotter it gets, the better the beer tastes.

hkunz
    I wasn't aware that it got "hot" in Canada. I was up there last about 20 years ago, midsummer, and it got up to 75. We all wore long sleeve lumberjack shirts during the day. They ran the heater at night. Not "hot". Now Bahrain, that's hot - 134 during the day, cools to high 90's at night. But, good, cold beer was hard to come by. Even bad, warm beer was hard to come by - we drank a lot (relative to none) of warm, expired Bud, since there was nothing else.

WYRD

soupersonic
    Maybe we should send Brown a new beer fridge before JBB finds out that Global Warming is all Brown's fault

RaceFace
    http://www.nlmotel.com/images/Newhalifaxcooler.jpg
    I dont think its the Canadians
    NICE!!!!!

hoolign
    I wasn't aware that it got "hot" in Canada. I was up there last about 20 years ago, midsummer, and it got up to 75. We all wore long sleeve lumberjack shirts during the day. They ran the heater at night. Not "hot". Now Bahrain, that's hot - 134 during the day, cools to high 90's at night. But, good, cold beer was hard to come by. Even bad, warm beer was hard to come by - we drank a lot (relative to none) of warm, expired Bud, since there was nothing else.
    That's because you didn't check out our part of Canada. you were likely in the east. Take a tour through The okanogan valley in the summer months may till sept and you'll be plenty hot enough. It's mostly desert, rattle snakes, orchards, vinyards, big fresh water lakes and a shitload of boats. It also gets very hot in southern Alberta and Saskatchewan during the summer.
    And if you have any issues finding cold beer anywhere here...there is a problem

Mardonzi
    I have a beer fridge. Does that make me Canadian by proxy?

hoolign
    I have a beer fridge. Does that make me Canadian by proxy?
    Canadian lite ..lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast