Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sanger Circle Runners

V-DRV
    Anybody have any pics of old Sanger Circle Runners in "race trim"? I would love to see some pics of back then and now for that matter if there are any survivors. I brought this one home a few weeks ago. I think it will make a fun lake boat!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/516/pic8.jpg

Squirtin Thunder
    I plan on getting one to run in the Nostalgia Flat class and then maybe ProStock. I am very excited to see what gets posted on this thread.

Running_on_Empty
    that sanger is sweet.....I saw it on ebay a few times...and I think it was posted here on the boats for sale section. That is one clean boat. Any stories behind it?

V-DRV
    The boat is a 1978. The guy I bought it from said he bought it from the original owner. He has owned since June as far as I can tell. He thought it was a drag runner, but after some research on this site I figured out it was a circle runner. It is a real clean boat and it runs great. I was hoping someone on the site would recognize it and tell me some more about it? Me and my Dad got to run it once here before the snow flew. It was an awesome ride and I cannot wait until spring!

flattie
    What makes you think its a circle runner vs a drag runner? I do belive I have the paperwork that says mine is a circle runner

My old boat.
    Purchased from Rick Williams in around 1978 or so. Turned into a blown gas river boat had for 2-3 years and sold to someone in Huntington Beach less motor. If anyone knows whereabouts of this hull pls let me know.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysga...rich%20068.jpg

V-DRV
    What makes you think its a circle runner vs a drag runner? I do belive I have the paperwork that says mine is a circle runner
    Well I guess I don't know for sure. I did alot of research on this site before we picked it up and somewhere it said they have a W shaped skag (which it does) a shallow 3/8" runnerbottom (which it does) and measure 18'3" (which it does). I could be wrong? Anyone? I searched before I posted and couldn't come up with where I read that?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Well I guess I don't know for sure. I did alot of research on this site before we picked it up and somewhere it said they have a W shaped skag (which it does) a shallow 3/8" runnerbottom (which it does) and measure 18'3" (which it does). I could be wrong? Anyone? I searched before I posted and couldn't come up with where I read that?
    I believe only the circle runner was 18' 3".

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Hope this helps.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ve_ads_003.jpg
    This boat was not a circle runner.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast