Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: UCLA vs. SuC

OKIE-JET
    I would not call it arrogance...just trash talk and since this board is west coast biased there may be more trash talk for SC...all teams have their arrogant fans...
    Remember a couple months back I was waiting for a plane when some dude with a fat earing in one ear, freshly pressed cowboy jersey comes rolling in on his cell....this was hours before the Pats/Cowboys game...I ask him who do think is going to win today? Cowboys by a touchdown! he says emphatically...I shrugged kind of laughing and said they are going to have to play a lot better then last week....He says again "by a touchdown"...cocky at this point...as he is on the phone with the bookie raising his wager from 1500 to an "cool even 2000"...I laughed and watched the game when I got off the plane thinking of him losing that money...
    Your right they are everywhere, and it really pisses me off when it gets to the point of unrealistic fanaticism. I'm also a Cowboys fan and really hoped they would win, but I'm also a realist, unlike some of the arrogant assholes around these boards.

OKIE-JET
    Good lord, I hope that wasn't directed at me. I haven't even brought up the thrashing OU got at the hands of Boise State last year.
    Uuuuuhhhhhh? No? Guilty conscience there Bob?

OKIE-JET
    Just giving you some grief.
    Ive got enough with the 2 ass whoopins given us by the unranked and undeserving.

MBlaster
    Just got hom from the game.. Froze my arse off..damn.
    No Chit, damn it was cold in there yesterday. We were on the shade side. Brrr.
    It was even colder in there forBRUIN FAN.

THOR
    No, specifically when you are ranked #1, but its how you recover from injuries and setbacks....hopefully the BCS will send one of those overrated SEC teams out to Pasadena so we can humble them...
    You should be able to since you play powderpuffs all year long. Get into a tougher conference and we'll see how you do.

THOR
    I would not call it arrogance...just trash talk and since this board is west coast biased there may be more trash talk for SC...all teams have their arrogant fans...
    True dat.
    Hey, who was the douchebag that was blowing the whistle at the SC game? Did you hear the ref make that announcement?

MBlaster
    True dat.
    Hey, who was the douchebag that was blowing the whistle at the SC game? Did you hear the ref make that announcement?
    That was a new one. WTF?

No Chit, damn it was cold in there yesterday. We were on the shade side. Brrr.
    It was even colder in there forBRUIN FAN.
    We were too, section 5, row 11..... at least we were in front of the Bruin Chearleaders, they are yummy......

It's Only Money
    True dat.
    Probably "KillrBoy" trying to help UCLA hand its AZZ to USC! What a dick.

mbrown2
    True dat.
    I did not catch that....I was flipping back between that game, the LSU game and the other #1 or #2 game....lots of great games on Saturday...it was one of the more entertaining Saturday's this year...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast