Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UCLA vs. SuC

Havasu_Dreamin
    Normally there are a few threads about this already but nothing that I recall seeing. Perhaps, as much as it pains me to say this, it is because it is a forgone conclusion that SuC will be throttling, apologies to Cameron, the Bruins on Saturday...I'd love it if the Bruins won, but it aint gonna happen. Oh well, maybe they can at leat make a game of it...doubtful after that POS 'game' last week against the Ducks...All HD wants for Chirstmas is for Duh-rell to get fired...

Kilrtoy
    Perhaps, as much as it pains me to say this, it is because it is a forgone conclusion that SuC will be throttling, apologies to Cameron, the Bruins on Saturday....
    Yeah ok, is that not what the #1 team in the country said last year
    You are not hearing anything because all the fly by night fans have disappeared, USC SUCKS

HavaSkank
    Fucla

XtrmWakeborder
    USC losing to UCLA? I think not, if anything it will be payback for last year.:devil:

Kilrtoy
    USC losing to UCLA? I think not, if anything it will be payback for last year.:devil:
    Refresh my memory, WHAT happened last year when the #1 team in the country faced off with UCLA????????

Havasu1986
    Yeah ok, is that not what the #1 team in the country said last year
    You are not hearing anything because all the fly by night fans have disappeared, USC SUCKS
    Why should we say anything. The UCLA guy that started this thread already said that it is a forgone conclusion.

XtrmWakeborder
    Refresh my memory, WHAT happened last year when the #1 team in the country faced off with UCLA????????
    It's a new year with new teams. Try living in the present.

Kilrtoy
    [/B]
    Why should we say anything. The UCLA guy that started this thread already said that it is a forgone conclusion.
    Just like the home prices are a dropping faster than walmart prices, So are all the usc bangwagoners and all the falgs in frongt of peoples houses......
    damn groupies

JB in so cal
    Just like the home prices are a dropping faster than walmart prices, So are all the usc bangwagoners and all the falgs in frongt of peoples houses......
    damn groupies
    Dude. Your typing with your boxing gloves on, again

BigDoug
    spell check please !!........................................thank you.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast