Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: UCLA vs. SuC

Havasu_Dreamin
    "WE"are you playing ?
    in the game? for UCLA?
    No...
    Are you sure your a UCLA fan. The Bruin guys at the gym tonite were mouthing off quite a bit. I'm laying low until after the game.
    Bruin blue and gold all my life. The offense sucks ass, the defensive secondary is suspect at best... A couple of the ccorners can't cover a kid in a wheelchair with one wheel...
    Those guys are just getting caught up in the whole rivalry deal. Which is fine, beleive me, I really hope the Bruins do win as I absolutely loathe (my mom said you never hate anyone) SuC...But at some point you need to be a realist and admit when you are playing a more physically gifted/talented and WAY better coached team...but hey, I was very pleasantly surprised last year...maybe lightning strikes two years in a row...

Havasu_Dreamin
    UCLA shows up for the SC game ! I'd take the points -wasn't it last year or a year ago UCLA knocked off SC off and screwed the whole thing up?
    Last year...UCLA won 13-9...one year after getting thumped 66-19(2005) and two years after getting thumped 47-22(2003)

Bullmoose
    I don't know...... the only loss @6-5 that really stands out is against the Irish- that doesn't make sense-the thing I heard more about UCLA is "inconsistent" not "shitty" This Is for a bowl bid against the enemy

Havasu1986
    [QUOTE=Havasu_Dreamin;2918596]No...
    Bruin blue and gold all my life. last year...QUOTE]
    Then you may know my trainer at the gym. Nate Fikse. He was there punter about 4 years ago. I never wear my USC shirts when I train with him. I have been watching this game as long as I can remember (about 1968). My brother a Bruin and me a Trojan. Good times.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Then you may know my trainer at the gym. Nate Fikse. He was there punter about 4 years ago.
    Yep, I remember when he played...

unleashed
    UCLA by 6!
    Deano
    UnleashedhardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

XtrmWakeborder
    UCLA by 6!
    Deano
    UnleashedhardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    LOL shouldn't you be at the dunes?!

Ultracrazy
    Refresh my memory, WHAT happened last year when the #1 team in the country faced off with UCLA????????
    History............that was last year. Put you f'ng money where your mouth is bubble head.

MBlaster
    USC got beat up at home by Stanford.
    nuff said.

Kilrtoy
    Are you sure your a UCLA fan. The Bruin guys at the gym tonite were mouthing off quite a bit. I'm laying low until after the game.
    FOCKIN PUSSY
    UCLA will do it by 4......

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast