Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: UCLA vs. SuC

Kilrtoy
    UCLA by 6!
    Deano
    UnleashedhardcoreApparel (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)
    HELL FOCKIN YEAH
    DEANO

Kilrtoy
    History............that was last year. Put you f'ng money where your mouth is bubble head.
    What is your poison?
    Name it

Havasu1986
    FOCKIN PUSSY
    UCLA will do it by 4......
    Not a pussy. Just I have been watching this game for over 40 years (since I was 8 as far as I can remember) and I know that anything can happen. I wish they would go back to wearing there home uniforms like the old days for this game. Baby blue and CARDINAL and GOLD.

Kilrtoy
    Not a pussy. Just I have been watching this game for over 40 years (since I was 8 as far as I can remember) and I know that anything can happen. I wish they would go back to wearing there home uniforms like the old days for this game. Baby blue and CARDINAL and GOLD.
    nice caps
    to bad sc is gonna suck our ASS, AZZ when the whistle blows

talkinghead
    It's hard for a team like UCLA to compete with USC.
    At UCLA, players actually meet high academic standards in addition to being good at football.

THOR
    Not winning huh? Last I checked Auburn had twice as many losses, and USC beat the crap out of 6th ranked Az st. last week...
    Yeh, but no self respecting team would lose to Stanford. That is awesome. I cant think of a team that is worse. Maybe it will come to me. Dont be the typical butt hurt SC fan that whines and pouts when they dont win and gloats and cheers when they do. But a man not a bandwagon fan.

THOR
    What do you want us to say? We're playing a third rate team for a Rose Bowl bid. Hard to get worked up on a Thursday evening about a meaningless game. Maybe if we were playing perennial powerhouse Vanderbilt.
    Not really, Vandy would at least sell some tickets since their fans stick by them. Where have all you guys been for 4-5 weeks huh? Been really quiet here. I guess I was right about the whole bandwagon thing huh Bob.

mbrown2
    What do you want us to say? We're playing a third rate team for a Rose Bowl bid. Hard to get worked up on a Thursday evening about a meaningless game. Maybe if we were playing perennial powerhouse Vanderbilt.
    LMAO...
    Kilr's only feisty cause this is the only thread (pre USC/UCLA game) he has to talk sports in...
    Hard to get worked up when you are playing against UCLA who do their practices on Wii football.....maybe if they practice on Madden 08 next year they will have a shot at beating ND...

Lavey5150
    Refresh my memory, WHAT happened last year when the #1 team in the country faced off with UCLA????????
    That's old news:sleeping: ....get over it try winning an actual championship and then start talkin.....................:jawdrop:

Redwing247
    What is your poison?
    Name it
    6 pk of coors light ??
    Sup Miguel.....see you Dec 8

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast