Thread: property on the lake

mobldj
    hey,im in so cal,spent thanksgiving (missouri)at inlaws 20 miles north of bolivar.drove around,rolla,my old ft leonardwood etc.how much is a good property on lake of the ozarks with a dock.i know its alot cheaper than cali.thanks for any info:idea:

Instigators
    We go there every other year for July 4th or LOTO. Nice starter place with dock is 500,000.00 give or take. Sky's the limit after that. Just our observations. We thought about buyin a place with our friends there and decided against it as we can rent a place on the water with a dock each time we go for 1200.00 to 1800.00 a week when we go.

In2Deep
    Nice starter place with dock is 500,000.00 give or take
    While this may be true in some areas of LOTO, it definitely is not the case in others. I purchased a very livable lakefront -- small and older -- but in an awsome cove with a world class view (no development) -- and with a brand new dock (including jetski slip) and PolyLifts for both., for far less than $500K....on the Gravois arm. Close to home here in KC.

nivels
    hey,im in so cal,spent thanksgiving (missouri)at inlaws 20 miles north of bolivar.drove around,rolla,my old ft leonardwood etc.how much is a good property on lake of the ozarks with a dock.i know its alot cheaper than cali.thanks for any info:idea:
    You can find a good home here with dock and lifts and some good features from 300K to 350K. There are higher prices if you can aford them.When mine goes on the market it be in the middle @ 325 It has 3 bedroom 2 3/4 bath a basement 2 car over size garage with a guest house above, 2 well dock 2 lifts. If the buyer wants the boats one is a 28 foot Warlock deck boat with a HP500 motor and a three seat wave runner.