Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ow!! My Arm Hurts!

FOXMAN
    I'm an all out packer fan... But my arm hurts??? It looked like it hurt in 3 different spots?? Did i say i was a packer fan? I think Brett felt the loss was on the way and he ROLLED OVER.. DID i mention that i'm MAD???

FOXMAN
    While i'm on a rant'n roll...DAMN!!! DID I MENTION THAT I WAS PISSED OFF????

Ziggy
    well, some of us didn't get the chance to know what you are talking about until sports Center came on

OKIE-JET
    Aaron Rodgers played a hell of a game. You really can't blame QB play for the loss at all.
    Yeah, from what I HEARD he played very well...we didnt get the game here either.

FOXMAN
    You don't have a Peterson on your team.
    YOU ARE RIGHT BOB>> DRUNK AND PISSED OFF POSTING WILL GET THE BEST OF YOU>> SORRY ABOUT THAT .

3 daytona`s
    I'm an all out packer fan... But my arm hurts??? It looked like it hurt in 3 different spots?? Did i say i was a packer fan? I think Brett felt the loss was on the way and he ROLLED OVER.. DID i mention that i'm MAD???
    Give me a break

FOXMAN
    You don't have a Peterson on your team.
    YOU ARE RIGHT BOB>> DRUNK AND PISSED OFF POSTING WILL GET THE BEST OF YOU>> SORRY ABOUT THAT .

FOXMAN
    Give me a break
    You must not have seen the game??? They were rubbing his arm from the wrist up to damn near his shoulder...

FOXMAN
    Like i said before.. he was rubbing his arm all over..Rogers played VERY well against a 10 and 1 team... I think with more play time how much better he could be?

OKIE-JET
    He looked fantastic. 17 for 22 for 200 yards and a TD until the last drive when the game was over. He ended up 18 for 26. No picks, no mistakes. Looked really good.
    Pretty damn good stats for a back-up, especially in this big of a game, AND a 17 point deficit.
    What was his total plying time please?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast