Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: pomonkey gang

Liquid Invader
    I first have to apolgize to Mark. I thought that it was him pulling my leg but he is a real MAN, who doesn't have to hide behind a fake user name to get after somebody.
    You on the other hand are afraid to reveal your real identity. It is so easy to talk very big behind a computer screen. Everyone on here knows who i am and i am not hiding behind a fake name. I think that you are a real jerk and chicken SHIT, hiding from everyone. If you really have a boat and you are a real person that will run for a dollar, 10 dollars, 100 dollars or 10000 dollars,( if you have ever seen a thousand dollars) come out of the closet and let us know who you are. If you can't do that get off the forums and stop trying to talk trash to people that you don't even know.
    Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My real name,
    Leland Bailey

BeastOfTheEast
    No one is hiding from anyone else Liquid Invader, you never asked me for a name. Just to aggravate you I am not going to reveal my identity now, but I have raced all over the South in MS,TN, and Alabama. I have yet to see your name or your boat on any trophy, so keep your piddly comments and ballistic shorts on the bank. You don't have anything to run your trap about. Please bring your boat to Anna and I'll put it on the trailer for you, but this time the bench racing comes with a price tag. Anyone else want a piece of the action is welcome to tug, that includes FullThrottle598, I got you covered too.

redleader@Anna
    OUCH!!!...You boys is being SERVED... Big Time!!! :argue: :hammer2: :angry2: :hammerhea :2purples: :devil:

fullthrottle598
    why dont you go up a hogs ass and get a ham sandwich now come get some that :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

redleader@Anna
    As the unofficial man in middle... Beast What ya gotta say to that?? :argue: :skull: :crossx: :220v: :yuk: :cry: :cry:

BeastOfTheEast
    Your first on my whipping stick 598 and then I'll work my way to the other slow boats. The only hog ass I see is the one on your old lady and I wouldn't touch that with an acreage map and a bear gun. We will settle this on the water and you'll be on the trailer with your tail between your legs Bowser.

fullthrottle598
    yes i will with your old lady on top

CMZRACING
    Your first on my whipping stick 598 and then I'll work my way to the other slow boats.
    I got one of those! just let me know when your about out of gas then i'll try and get some! :220v:

I first have to apolgize to Mark. I thought that it was him pulling my leg but he is a real MAN, who doesn't have to hide behind a fake user name to get after somebody.
    You on the other hand are afraid to reveal your real identity. It is so easy to talk very big behind a computer screen. Everyone on here knows who i am and i am not hiding behind a fake name. I think that you are a real jerk and chicken SHIT, hiding from everyone. If you really have a boat and you are a real person that will run for a dollar, 10 dollars, 100 dollars or 10000 dollars,( if you have ever seen a thousand dollars) come out of the closet and let us know who you are. If you can't do that get off the forums and stop trying to talk trash to people that you don't even know.
    Get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My real name,
    Leland Bailey
    YEAH !!!...........What Leland said !!......... :yuk: :yuk:
    ok fellas Chill... all you know, this is somebody we know, that is pulling on our legs trying to get you guys all fire up ..and its working! LOL its bullshit!! I mean who hides behide a computer a talks that much trash ??? Anyway I sure would like to see those trophy's.....SEE :rollside: :rollside:
    Markist

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011