Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So, what happens next

IMPATIENT 1
    Hey pansyass, me and my rednecks, we dont need luck.....we got GUNS!
    and there's plenty of us that know how to shoot em deer weigh more than chinamen right?? lmao

homelessinaz
    Hey pansyass, me and my rednecks, we dont need luck.....we got GUNS!
    Yeah, and asswipe sheeple like you always obey whatever your stupid Republican President says, so when he tells you to turn your guns in to the UN Police or the Black Water Ops contractors, you will, and then it won't matter.
    Don't think I'm right about that? Well, if past behavior is any indicator of future behavior, I'm correct, and you'll turn them in:
    http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/09...horities-.html
    On a positive note, at least you're now letting your true colors show instead of trying to pass yourself off as some kind of patriot. You're just a gun toting redneck inbred bigot, and at last you're willing to just let it hang out. Admitting it is the first step.
    Homeless

IMPATIENT 1
    Yeah, and asswipe sheeple like you always obey whatever your stupid Republican President says, so when he tells you to turn your guns in to the UN Police or the Black Water Ops contractors, you will, and then it won't matter.
    Don't think I'm right about that? Well, if past behavior is any indicator of future behavior, I'm correct, and you'll turn them in:
    http://www.boingboing.net/2005/09/09...horities-.html
    On a positive note, at least you're now letting your true colors show instead of trying to pass yourself off as some kind of patriot. You're just a gun toting redneck inbred bigot, and at last you're willing to just let it hang out. Admitting it is the first step.
    Homeless
    i do remember many reports of escaped convicts shooting at coast guard and rescue choppers. makes sense to colllect the weapons from those who stayed behind, when they got hungry, they got more desperate and guns were the quik answer for them.
    not defending this government, i didn't vote for any of them, my vote was stolen the 1st bush election and i believe it was stolen again the last term. watch the h.b.o. special on the corruption of alot of our voter machines. the republicans bought this presidency, and the people of the u.s. have suffered. guys who may read this now and think alls good, have lost touch with reality shit is hitting the fan, i'm 32 and i see it, old timers i know see it.
    my kids love the movie v for vendetta, the more i've watched that movie the scarier the similarities are. our government is ruling its people with fear.what's that song verse " when they own the information, they can bend it all they want". rings to true here lately doesn't it.

OKIE-JET
    Homeless
    Actually nutlessinaz, im just a redneck, my clan dont do much inbreedin. And yes, I do tote guns, not because im a patriot, but because i like them. Imagine that.:idea:

homelessinaz
    Actually nutlessinaz, im just a redneck, my clan dont do much inbreedin. And yes, I do tote guns, not because im a patriot, but because i like them. Imagine that.:idea:
    Good comeback Potsie. I think the emoticon you selected really shut me down, how droll!

OKIE-JET
    Good comeback Potsie. I think the emoticon you selected really shut me down, how droll!
    Actually I somewhat enjoy the entertainment value of your posts!
    PS....hows that one?

Kachina26
    boingboing.net, what's next, www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com ?

homelessinaz
    boingboing.net, what's next, www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com ?
    Are you citing that website seriously, or are you mocking me? I can't tell.
    Homeless

Blown 472
    Doom and gloom.....move out of the ****in country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just believe in your country and what got us to where we are....you make me sick so go ****ing take a ride, you doom and gloomer...I can't stand your kind, I don't care how good you think you are, you are a cancer and an uneducated ass!!!!!
    Wow, you ever get out of the house?

ULTRA26 # 1
    Doom and gloom.....move out of the ****in country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just believe in your country and what got us to where we are....you make me sick so go ****ing take a ride, you doom and gloomer...I can't stand your kind, I don't care how good you think you are, you are a cancer and an uneducated ass!!!!!
    You really made intelligent sense with the above comment
    It might help if you laid off the bottle before your next comment.
    a cancer and an uneducated ass
    WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.
    So what is your plan Greenspan Jr????? No BS, just a plan that works....cause according to you this country sucks and is on the fast track to being broke...
    Never said or implied that this Country sucks. I would like to see either a flat tax or a fair tax system, for starters.
    What no response to the last time you put your foot in your mouth?
    Use your head before you post if that is possible.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast