Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So if

beernut
    lets fire them all!!!,and start over again, one year terms, no kick-backs allowed,

Flyinbowtie
    I agree with everything Rex said, but need to add to it.
    We the people are.
    We continue to elect self-serving scumbags who don't give a tinkers damn about this country.
    We the people are.
    We have not yet shoved term limits down the throats of the U.S. congress, and having not done so, continue to re-hire losers who have proven over and over again that they have no business whatsoever in public service.
    California Attorney General Gerry "moonbeam" Brown comes to mind" WTF???
    About 80% of the Senate comes to mind.
    We the people are.
    We don't show up at the poles. Perhaps the TV channels should be forced to go off the air for three months prior to election day, all video games rendered useless, etc. Maybe people could be shaken out of their doldrums long enough to get educated about the issues and focking VOTE!
    We the people are.
    We let crap like NAFTA happen. We let this disaster on our so-called border morph into what it has. Bush didn't do it, Clinton didn't do it, Reagan didn't do it, but they all didn't do anything about it, either. IT IS TIME WE DID.
    We are either asleep, guilible, or don't give a damn.
    Clearly, not enough of us are concerned enough about our country to care a whit about what happens to it. Those of us here do, for a variety of reasons.
    Reaching the great mass of blinder-equipped citizens and convincing them is the trick.
    The vast majority of citizens in this area only know one way to get from their homes into "town". How the hell do we get them to think beyond their noses, and if we do, can they?
    THAT scares the hell out of ME.

EAZYKILLER2006
    the lil rat bastard ALWAYS gets the blame
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...6/dramatic.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12