Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ford

[quote]Stroked to what ? Main gridle on a 4-bolt SCJ block, didn't know one would fit and didn't think it was needed. Well at least not in a boat application[quote]
    Smaller than yours. If you need a Girdle, it doesn't matter what application the engine is used in. Don't forget, the A460 Block you're using has much thicker Main webbing than the production SCJ Block I'm using. It's insurance, and I use them.
    RR
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

snake321
    This is just getting out of hand. But I'm glad you guy's have found a non-destructive way to stay entertained today. I'm sure it beat's standing in front of the mirror jerking off with a thumb stuck up your a$$ and thinking it's sex.
    (did I say that out loud .....I'm sorry )
    http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...rcp/sheep1.jpg
    Baaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Wow, I'm shocked that you shared that with us.
    Hint---Try some of the Purple Power on that mirror, the windex probably won't cut it.....

snake321
    I see you have the Chevy Chiltons Manual. Do you use the "Paint-by-Numbers" book or the coloring book?
    My Chiltons has all the brands and No, I don't use the Ford owners manual.....

Hint---Try some of the Purple Power on that mirror, the windex probably won't cut it.....Sounds like experence talking here....:idea:

Sleeper CP
    Hint---Try some of the Purple Power on that mirror, the windex probably won't cut it.....
    I didn't say "I was doing it or have done it." It took you a while to post up about it.... did I give you any ideas:idea: Oh never mind, I really don't want to know.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

My Chiltons has all the brands and No, I don't use the Ford owners manual.....I can see why you don't, it uses more than one and two syllable words.

VAMI
    'bout the only thing you can spank is your monkey.:jawdrop:
    I'll give that ford the aluminum treatment.

snake321
    Sounds like experence talking here....:idea:
    you're right
    ford guys are jerking off lookin at Chevy's all the time.I gotta keep my boat clean.....

Sleeper CP
    [quote]Stroked to what ? Main gridle on a 4-bolt SCJ block, didn't know one would fit and didn't think it was needed. Well at least not in a boat application[quote]
    Smaller than yours. If you need a Girdle, it doesn't matter what application the engine is used in. Don't forget, the A460 Block you're using has much thicker Main webbing than the production SCJ Block I'm using. It's insurance, and I use them.
    RR
    Our old 512" Ford (90-91) was a standard block, offset ground crank with a stud kit. It didn't have a girdle, made 710 HP at 6,000 and had a 250 HP shot on top of it. It ran like a champ, got a pen-hole leak in the number 7 cylinder. Anyway, we didn't worry about a girdle at the time if I remember because even though a jet boat leaves hard it isn't like the hit of 10.5 or 12" slick's.
    You don't by chance have a line on any other Corbra Jet block's do you?
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

snake321
    I can see why you don't, it uses more than one and two syllable words.
    I looked up ford, the first chapter was "troubleshoot"

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast