Thread: Scumbags stole my Dad's 4-wheeler

WestTNRiverRat
    My Dad called me last night and said his 4-wheeler had been stolen in broad daylight. He went deer hunting yesterday morning and returned to his house and unloaded the 4-wheeler and put it in his shed at 10:30 a.m.. He left and drove over to help a friend do some work on his house and returned at 4:30 that afternoon. Said the hasp on the shed had been cut and the 4-wheeler was gone. You have to be pretty bold to back a truck and trailer up to a man's house and load a 4-wheeler up not knowing when someone might pull up.
    My Dad is 72 years old, was U.S. Army Special Forces and did 3 trips to Viet Nam and has a concealed carry permit and is always packing. The scumbags better be glad he didn't pull up on them. I guarantee they wouldn't have been repeat offenders.
    I hate a fukkin thief.

SummerBreeze
    Maybe they just drove away with it. Were the keys in it?
    sorry to hear

DansBlown73Nordic
    THAT SUCKS!!!! People have BALLS!!!!!!

JetBoatRich
    Not cool:devil:

RitcheyRch
    That sucks. Seems to happen more often as we get closer to Christmas.

Flyinbowtie
    Somebody knew it was in there & knew he wasn'tt. They probably rode the damn thing off.
    He needs to look around the neighborhood, someone close to home knows what happened.

WestTNRiverRat
    No, they didn't ride it off. He keeps the only key to it on his keyring. We figure they had a tilt trailer, backed it up to the shed and knocked it out of gear and pushed it onto the trailer. He lives in the country, nearest house 1/2 mile away. Probably meth heads. Low life scumbags. Somebody will catch them eventually. They'll wind up dead playing that game. People around these parts don't take too kindly to people stealing their stuff.