Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Republican Canadates

Rvr Swpr
    These guys need to start campaigning against the Clintons now,right ,Clintons,as in both of them.This election will be historic. The Republican candidate will be running against both Clintons. Unreal,and not one of them is talking about it.

sanger rat
    This election will be historic. I agree.

Moneypitt
    These guys need to start campaigning against the Clintons now,right ,Clintons,as in both of them.This election will be historic. The Republican candidate will be running against both Clintons. Unreal,and not one of them is talking about it.
    Hardly historic... Just like all the rest. A new do nothing whitehouse, an old do nothing house and senate. Nothing is going to change, well maybe the players numbers, (you can't tell the players without a program)......Same old shit, again and again. Makes no difference which party is in power, none of them give a shit about you or I, or America for that matter.......Historic?....Nah, just status quo. Campaign promises forgotten. Heavy contributors rewarded with pork contracts, wasted tax dollars supporting some third world shithole......While VETERANS here are homeless!!!!Sorry, I see nothing historic coming out of this election. Get your program, watch the uniform changes, but remember the numbers...........Sorry for the negative rant............MP

Rvr Swpr
    Hardly historic... Just like all the rest. A new do nothing whitehouse, an old do nothing house and senate. Nothing is going to change, well maybe the players numbers, (you can't tell the players without a program)......Same old shit, again and again. Makes no difference which party is in power, none of them give a shit about you or I, or America for that matter.......Historic?....Nah, just status quo. Campaign promises forgotten. Heavy contributors rewarded with pork contracts, wasted tax dollars supporting some third world shithole......While VETERANS here are homeless!!!!Sorry, I see nothing historic coming out of this election. Get your program, watch the uniform changes, but remember the numbers...........Sorry for the negative rant............MP
    Your not ranting.What i'm trying to say that is historic,is the campaign itself,leading up to election. The republican is going to be up against both Hillary and Bill on the trail,and probably Obama as V.P. on the ticket.

Old Texan
    The biggest thing making Hillary a winner in the election is for the "Bill Backers" to believe he will actually be running the shows from the background. And the Clintons will do nothing to dissuade this view. Many would not vote for Hillary alone but will vate to put Bill back "in".

eliminatedsprinter
    Rudi has been for a while....

Glamasu
    Your not ranting.What i'm trying to say that is historic,is the campaign itself,leading up to election. The republican is going to be up against both Hillary and Bill on the trail,and probably Obama as V.P. on the ticket.
    I think they would be shooting themselves in the foot with this ticket...Clinton and Obama...
    2 "Firsts, at the same time" Woman pres and a black VP....
    And the VP won't say the pledge...and is muslim....
    Doesn't quite seem to be the dynamic duo I would be looking for.
    I agree with MP on his view about nothing changing.
    It would be as he said just changing of the guard but no real improvements for the middle to upper middle class American.

YeLLowBoaT
    Rudi has been for a while....
    honestly Rudi does not stand a snowballs chance in hell. The hard core conservtives will not vote for womenizer like Rudi, nor will they like his track record on key issuses like gun control and immagration.

Old Texan
    ...and is muslim....
    He says he ain't one. Shall we debate this yet again.
    Sad situation on both sidews fro a standout candidate.

ULTRA26 # 1
    He says he ain't one. Shall we debate this yet again.
    Sad situation on both sidews fro a standout candidate.
    I would hope we don't need to debate this again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast