Thread: Why you have kids.. an open letter to Whiteworks:

Sleeper CP
    Whiteworks thread made me think about this... some of you are bound to
    have seen it before( I hope so).
    Whiteworks, the only way to really explain it is : Having children "should" make you a better person. Many it does, quite a few fall short and then there
    are those like this that make a dad like me say "Wow":
    Please read the text in total before you watch the video:
    http://cjcphoto.com/can/
    Having children is not for everyone. If you choose not to that is okay.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

NashvilleBound
    I dont want to highjack your thread but damn slim....dont be posting those kinda things here.... all emotional and shit... I couldnt even watch the whole thing. :idea:

Kazanski
    Over the past few months I have worked with a-typical children who are paralyzed and forever wheel chair bound with little or no way to communicate, so this story is very touching. I have a new found admiration for these kid's parents, and many times during my time with these children I would think how do these parents do it...its a true and unconditional love for your child, and some people just don't have what it takes (not that there is anything wrong with that) but it's not right to deprive a child of that love if you don't think kids are right for you.

whiteworks
    Never seen these two before. thank you

Sportin' Wood
    Wow. That is a great tale. Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm going to pass it around. When you think you couldn't do something like that, I'll tell you . . . you do what you need to do, in every situation. It just happens.
    ~Angie

Sleeper CP
    I dont want to highjack your thread but damn slim....dont be posting those kinda things here.... all emotional and shit... I couldnt even watch the whole thing. :idea:
    I have watched that video at least a dozen times and can't get thru it with a dry eye.
    Wow. That is a great tale. Thanks so much for sharing it. I'm going to pass it around. When you think you couldn't do something like that, I'll tell you . . . you do what you need to do, in every situation. It just happens.
    ~Angie
    One of the most inspirational things I have ever seen.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
    Never seen these two before. thank you
    You're welcome. It seems like a lot of the tough guy's can't even bring themselves to respond to it. Maybe they can't see the key board thru all of those tear's rolling out of their eyes.:idea:
    Whiteworks, I'm not sure how I would have responded to this story before I had children, but I can tell you this, it wouldn't be the same as I see it now.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

AZJD
    I saw the Hoyts story last year before IronMan and it still in my eyes the single most inspirational story I have ever heard. Still brings a tear to my eye.....

catman-do
    I too saw their story last year during the Iron Man in Hawaii. That is the true deffinition of a MAN right there!

Tremor Therapy
    I saw the Hoyts story last year before IronMan and it still in my eyes the single most inspirational story I have ever heard. Still brings a tear to my eye.....
    I couldn't second that point any more! I've seen this probably a dozen different times, and it makes me choke up every time.