Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Myself back, wether youall want me or not

DUECE'SDAD
    Finally after 3 or so months of trying to figure out my password, and not succedding and staying got b/c the stupid computer wouldnt email me my password, i figured it out, AND IT WASNT "VITORISCOOL" !!!! So look forward to my warped since and all the B.S. That freely spews from my
    PIE HOLE

olbiezer
    shut ya pie hole there victor!!!!!!lmao welcome back ive done the same thing.......we get old and cant remember the 15 paswords we have all over the internet lol

Carnivalride
    Finally after 3 or so months of trying to figure out my password, and not succedding and staying got b/c the stupid computer wouldnt email me my password, i figured it out, AND IT WASNT "VITORISCOOL" !!!! So look forward to my warped since and all the B.S. That freely spews from my
    PIE HOLE
    Welcome back ! I expected a better excuse out of you though.
    What about some of those get togethers you talked about in Oklahoma, are any gonna happen?

taylormanss
    still got your shovelnose ? some guy from oklahoma came down to orange,tx. and bought my buddy's kindsvater shovelnose.

DUECE'SDAD
    If your speaking of the shovelnose that was a basket case, i sent that guy down there, i have know him forever, and i am still waiting for my "kick back" or finders fee, i even needed some of the parts of of it and that would have done ! ! ! Hey carnival you dont go to any of the gatherings anyways , so it doesnt matter if i have one or not ! ! ! When i wanna get together with you, i will bring to your house that way you can attend. And as a matter of fact, we did have a get together here at our lake, besides the gas, food, and adult beverages, it cost me close to $4000 and my boat broke. I may not be organizing any more for a while. I thought that i had posted pics on here of some of the boats that were in attendance (let me know if you guys didnt see them and i will post). First thing saturday, while criuzing across the lake, my boat broke, and that is when i found the oil pump had locked up, which i found a roller bearing outta a driveshaft cap in the oil pump gears (i bought the pan used, and it must have been traped in one of the trap doors). So after spending a few hours diagnosing that day, i finally resorted to riding with others and throwin a few back, and later that night i got the ole "Boxers Fracture" so with no insurance, it cost about 4000 to have surgery on my hand so i can move my two smallest fingers and knux, gotta have them to wrench and airbrush, gotta go, check on yall tonight. How many times have you heard of "Victor Vicious" and where the hell is my scoop

STROKER ACE
    Welcome back, I think I met you at party cove just look at my boat you will remember.http://photos-809.facebook.com/n7/47...50809_3916.jpg

progplb
    shut ya pie hole there victor!!!!!!lmao welcome back ive done the same thing.......we get old and cant remember the 15 paswords we have all over the internet lol
    We get to OLD... Obviously you have never met the BOY. We just took his training wheels off his scooter last week. Not to say he is wet behind the ears but it is running down his back.
    So Duece do we have a tenative date for the Busted Knuckle Boat Bash.

Carnivalride
    Hey carnival you dont go to any of the gatherings anyways , so it doesnt matter if i have one or not ! ! ! When i wanna get together with you, i will bring to your house that way you can attend. And as a matter of fact, we did have a get together here at our lake, besides the gas, food, and adult beverages, it cost me close to $4000 and my boat broke.
    Hey DD,
    Sorry to hear about your boat and your hand but I finally did get mine together. :crossx: :crossx: It's only been on the water four times so far but the engines pretty much dialed and I'm working on narrowing down my best prop, gear and set-up. Got a real nice 1/8mi set up and I'm moving on to the 1/4mi, I may even try and borrow some big gears and see if it will pull'em.
    Seriously post it if your gonna have some get togethers this year, I can't promise to make all but I'm sure I'll get a few.
    Oh you have a PM too.
    Loren

Infomaniac
    You were gone???
    Thought I just saw you.

vdrivenman
    DD,
    that shovel nose was NO basket case and there was two of all the parts except for the casale box and a disassembled 454.
    peeps were just to lazy to too far away to come look at it !
    he must be happy haven't heard from him either !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast