Thread: Cool old Rogers

El Prosecutor

RCB19
    That looks like Cyclone's old boat.

cyclone
    That's it. looks like somebody got rid of the old single axle trailer. the gel coat is definately jacked up because i saw it two years ago and it the cap had cracked on both sides of the bow from running into stuff. the bottom was jacked from running over rock bars as well. the gel was scraped all the way to bare 'glass.
    that poor boat. the new owner doesnt seem to know much about it. that's not the original interior and the "hi octane" isn't a sticker, its painted on.
    still, for $3500 bucks, its not a bad deal if the motor wasn never toasted and that's the original pump. i built the engine with all the fixes for the 455 problems and jack did the pump.

... the gel coat is definately jacked up because i saw it two years ago and it the cap had cracked on both sides of the bow from running into stuff. the bottom was jacked from running over rock bars as well. the gel was scraped all the way to bare 'glass. that poor boat. the new owner doesnt seem to know much about it. that's not the original interior and the "hi octane" isn't a sticker, its painted on....
    yeah, it sucks to see what some will do to something that you built or restored or that meant a lot to you. i see it just about everytime i come on the site. you just shake your head and wonder why.