Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mammoth Condo rentals

Ziggy
    Anyone here have a place to rent there for 4 people(2 adults,2 kids).
    Looking for something for 3-4 days starting around the 2nd or 3rd of January.
    Send me a PM if you do.
    Many Thanks.

catman-do
    Depends on how much you are looking to spend. I personally dont own a condo up there, but we do frequent there quite a bit. Most of the time we rent at Seasons 4, they are built in the late 70's- early 80's but they are kept fairly nice. They have an indoor spa, pool table, and ping pong for the kids.
    If you are able to afford a little nicer, and possibly your kids are a little quieter, then you should check out the Village area. Then you can walk to the Gondola (assuming its open when you go), and can walk to several restaurants, and bars/clubs.

Ziggy
    Depends on how much you are looking to spend. I personally dont own a condo up there, but we do frequent there quite a bit. Most of the time we rent at Seasons 4, they are built in the late 70's- early 80's but they are kept fairly nice. They have an indoor spa, pool table, and ping pong for the kids.
    If you are able to afford a little nicer, and possibly your kids are a little quieter, then you should check out the Village area. Then you can walk to the Gondola (assuming its open when you go), and can walk to several restaurants, and bars/clubs.
    Yeah, we are looking at the Village area near the gondola and also at a place near lift 15.
    My daughter and probably nice are 14 so they are not the noisy rugrat types anymore
    I'm not a cheapskate but I like a good deal.

Havasu1986
    Yeah, we are looking at the Village area near the gondola and also at a place near lift 15.
    My daughter and probably nice are 14 so they are not the noisy rugrat types anymore
    I'm not a cheapskate but I like a good deal.
    I either stay at The Villages or Junniper Springs by #15. I like the ski in / out. And I have a seasons pass and get a discount.

jjk94

catman-do
    If you are going to do Juniper springs, I would spring for the extra few bucks and stay in the village. Much more convenient. However, if you are staying in the village, as if you can get a room that faces the courtyard... If you have one that faces the back streets, you may get waken up by all the people leaving the bars at 2 am drunken loud.

SummerBreeze
    Let hope we have some SNOW by then

Ziggy
    Let hope we have some SNOW by thenNo joking Most of the lifts are still closed but I'd guess the recent and oncoming storms should help.

AirtimeLavey
    Post what you find and end up with, if you don't mind. I'm looking for the eact same type of thing, now that I have the kids riding well. Something by 15 would good.

Mandelon
    My wife books us in to a place in Mammoth for a week every year. I think its the viewpoint condos. They are within walking distance of the gondola, have a jacuzzi, and game room for the kids. Not exactly high end, but its a good value and you can walk to all the good stuff. the gondola ride over and back is pretty cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast