Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honcho

BILLY.B
    Good to hear from you Billy V. Color is white with 7 shades of white fade. You know Scott I do have a great idea :idea: for the K-110 that only a guy like you and I would appreciate. Call me sometime and i'll run it by you (909-982-8555) By the way. The "V" fits tonight. I threw the ol back out today so Vicadin and a cold frosty is on order.

BIGCHRIS
    You know Scott I do have a great idea :idea: for the K-110 that only a guy like you and I would appreciate. Call me sometime and i'll run it by you (909-982-8555) By the way. The "V" fits tonight. I threw the ol back out today so Vicadin and a cold frosty is on order.
    What did you do big guy ,drop your twinkie and tried to catch it before it hit the ground ca:mon

What did you do big guy ,drop your twinkie and tried to catch it before it hit the ground ca:mon

BILLY.B
    What did you do big guy ,drop your twinkie and tried to catch it before it hit the ground ca:monBoy is that the "PILLSBURY DOUGH BOY" calling the kettle black. By the way...Tony is the one who likes twinkies.

flatnutz110
    You know Scott I do have a great idea :idea: for the K-110 that only a guy like you and I would appreciate. Call me sometime and i'll run it by you (909-982-8555) By the way. The "V" fits tonight. I threw the ol back out today so Vicadin and a cold frosty is on order.
    Billy would like to hear what ya got in mind lets get a case of greygoose and drink it then talk about?I will buy the case of GREY GOOSE your on.

BILLY.B
    Billy would like to hear what ya got in mind lets get a case of greygoose and drink it then talk about?I will buy the case of GREY GOOSE your on.I could honestly tell you one thing. There wouldn't be a chance in hell of anybody having the same paint scheme when we got done

flatnutz110
    That was the (whole) point, cant get in trouble for what I cant remember!

Thats ok Huffpwr, Billy hired me to tape a gun to his hands, push him around your boat for the next few days and keep his sippy cup full of Vodka Tonic, AT ALL TIMES! (with periodic "Drool bib changes!") In full"GITERDUNN" type fashion!

flatnutz110
    Thats ok Huffpwr, Billy hired me to tape a gun to his hands, push him around your boat for the next few days and keep his sippy cup full of Vodka Tonic, AT ALL TIMES! (with periodic "Drool bib changes!") In full"GITERDUNN" type fashion!
    Now that is a painter I want to paint my boat in as many color of white fade he can come up with!

Now that is a painter I want to paint my boat in as many color of white fade he can come up with!
    ........That's it Scott. Old School white fade "Graphics"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast