Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Honcho

BILLY.B
    I don't want no stinkin grey goose logo on the deck Screw the Grey Goose. I'm a Chopin kinda guy.

flatnutz110
    Mabey we should have Lou come down and make sure we are DRINKING enough, hell he could start a new thread on how to drink enough while you are customizing your flat!

Honcho?
    Oh! you mean "The Macho Nacho", i gotcha now!

MAXIMUS
    As a matter of fact KFlat Bobby was there today . Honcho is waiting for the video guy to get back from his current tour of duty in Parker filming the latest and slowest big boats for 2008. Floors needed to be redone so they are sanded and then were trying something new to blend in a couple of areas then the flow coat and off to "Mr Dave Sammons" co owner (Dick Waltrip is the "W") and founder of S&W Motorsports/engine builder/ custom trailer builder/ custom installations/ bar tender/ beer guy/ BB-que guy/ grandpa daycare guy. Boat is due for delivery in the next couple of weeks:sqeyes: . Now to answer Huffpower. Yes we have colors. And dude she's looking so retro but with some flare. Should have it real close by next week if Pancho shows up to finish spraying it . Then comes the stripping and reclear. Called your dad today but was unable to talk to him. I'll call him back tomorrow.
    I got news for ya chiefy.... Grandpa sammons is going to be very busy in the next few months to come!:devil:

BILLY.B
    I got news for ya chiefy.... Grandpa sammons is going to be very busy in the next few months to come!:devil:Whatever Mr. "No Show/ No return phone call guy". I see how it is. I'm pulling back my sponsorship of the GN. You can go and buy your own set of brushes and latex paint fot the upcoming season.

MAXIMUS
    Whatever Mr. "No Show/ No return phone call guy". I see how it is. I'm pulling back my sponsorship of the GN. You can go and buy your own set of brushes and latex paint fot the upcoming season.
    hater...

Dave Sammons
    "Mr Dave Sammons" co owner (Dick Waltrip is the "W") and founder of S&W Motorsports/engine builder/ custom trailer builder/ custom installations/ bar tender/ beer guy/ BB-que guy/ grandpa daycare guy. Boat is due for delivery in the next couple of weeks:sqeyes:
    RIIIIIGHT!
    All this from "Mr Billy Birkenshtockenboozenswillenvicadenpoppinburritosca rfinhager owner and founder of Krazy Kolors Motorsports Graphics/Spraygun guy/sanding donkey(when Bobby's not around)/maskingtape Michealangelo/cellphone operator/pimpdaddy of Upland/Rattle Can Lou stunt double guy. If that boat makes it here on the 15th for the morning's festivities...I'll mix you a cocktail to ease your back pain:sqeyes:
    PS....Does anybody know if Rattle Can has made his Plane reservations yet?? wouldn't be a Christmas gathering without Santa!!

Dave Sammons
    I got news for ya chiefy.... Grandpa sammons is going to be very busy in the next few months to come!:devil:
    Maxi, Maxi, Maxi, You're gonna get the GN/K/enduro/Video Shootin'/spudpackin' Idahoen crowd all lathered up....How am I gonna sneak back and forth from the "Skunk Works" in West Covina with you popin' off like this!! :2purples:

MAXIMUS
    Maxi, Maxi, Maxi, You're gonna get the GN/K/enduro/Video Shootin'/spudpackin' Idahoen crowd all lathered up....How am I gonna sneak back and forth from the "Skunk Works" in West Covina with you popin' off like this!! :2purples:
    Oooops...:squiggle:

vdriver4ever
    PLEASE no more Santa shots!:jawdrop:
    Maxi Dave as to get my second project done first before he starts in on your used up equipment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast