Thread: Winter project?

maxwedge

flatties forever
    Your too late. Saw the "restoration opportunity" and already purchased it. Then resold (for .11-- made a .03 profit!) it to Sawtooth who is in process of converting it into a 21 River Cruiser. Should be done by Spring.
    Not a dig sawtooth. I just saw your thread about what you're willing to take on ( rotten stringer, Outdrive to V -drive conversion), and just knew this would be "up your alley". You da man!

Bullmoose
    I saw that boat run it was fast

fc-pilot
    Unfortunately I never got to see it run being that I am only thirty. It has been preserved in its watery grave longer than I have been alive.
    Paul

maxwedge
    Unfortunately I never got to see it run being that I am only thirty. It has been preserved in its watery grave longer than I have been alive.
    Paul
    I'm curious what the story is behind this?

fc-pilot
    I don't have a clue. I am just screwing around like everyone else. If you would like I can tell you it was an old blown gas record holder back in the early thirties. But its high point was its reign being the fastest and only drag boat with eight turbos. I have reason to believe that record still stands.
    Paul

DansBlown73Nordic
    Maybe it was from an open bow!!!!!?????????

sawtooth
    Your too late. Saw the "restoration opportunity" and already purchased it. Then resold (for .11-- made a .03 profit!) it to Sawtooth who is in process of converting it into a 21 River Cruiser. Should be done by Spring.
    Not a dig sawtooth. I just saw your thread about what you're willing to take on ( rotten stringer, Outdrive to V -drive conversion), and just knew this would be "up your alley". You da man!
    No problem FF, it is sitting in the bottom of the pool as I type this, I don't want the air to get to it and take a chance of the wood rotting . I have already started ordering parts and I booked some time in the Krazy Kolor spray booth. I am glad I was able to pick up a second project to get me thru winter, I mean the crusier should not take more than a weekend or two :jawdrop: .

DansBlown73Nordic
    Im kinda surprised the guy didn't say in his E-bay ad that it was a 100 m.p.h. BOAT!!!!:sqeyes:
    Anybody want to geuss what the reserve is????