Thread: Biggest jet i have seen

Goodtime$
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/1/4/50661314.htm
    didnt know ultra made such a big jet boat?
    call me dumb

HBjet
    Ultra hired Jeff Bennett to work the bottom of that boat so a jet would work. I believe with a 540 that boat hit 70 something MPH. The original customer spent an additional 10k just so he could have it a jet.
    HBjet

Back Forty
    While down off Columbia back in the Coasty day's We caught a 30 something foot Velocity with two italian diesels and jet drives. They were running coke and using the reefs and shallows to get away when they could. We caught them on the high seas though. No place to go
    This boat was a work boat in every sense. The interior was very simple. The gel was faded. They tried to dump their shipment but the stuff floats when it is all vacuum packed in large bales!

jet4fun
    the boat is in the april '02 issue of ***boat under "custom scene". the original owner's name is Tim Ciasulli, i guess he is an offshore boat racer. like HBjet said, it was a one off deal, ultra had to take the steps out of the bottom of the boat and then had it blueprinted by jeff bennett so the jet would work. according to ***boat they were able to get 65 mph on radar out of it when they tested it.
    it seems like a really nice, and trick boat. but i would look over it very carefully, it says in the mag that he used the boat in saltwater in south carolina. the other thing i would do is find out the history on the boat because i have seen this boat for sale online by several different boat dealers over the last couple of years, and i think the first time i saw it, it was for sale by a repo house in florida, so maybe tim couldnt make the payments, which could mean that it hasnt been taken care of very well, not to mention the fact that it has been bouncing around to different dealers for the last couple years