Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Dcb!!!

new2cats
    Too busy! Are you fu*king kidding me. You just drove 3+ hours to see YOUR boat that you spent probably $250,000 on and they can't take the time to roll the boat out and snap a few shots. I have a DCB and that really doesn't sit well with me. I hope this is not standard practice with these guys as I have bought my boat used so I haven't had any contact with them directly.
    Let me clarify (wow, some real emotion here).....they were cutting the floor, working on the cooler openings, etc...they were TOO BUSY WORKING ON MY BOAT....not too busy to help me.....they have all been very cordial, professional, fun and attentive at DCB...no complaint here....do not want to give a bad rap to a great crew/company!

new2cats
    Bryan will send you pics throughout the whole build and rigging process if you want. Not having time to roll the boat out for pics? Does not sound like the DCB guys to me.
    You are correct, Bryan sent some shots...we were at DCB to pick interior colors/design...boat looks way cooler in person...flashes ruin the red pins..makes them look too vibrant and bright...the pins are actually a deep red cherry burgundy-ish!!!

new2cats
    HB fans..thoughts on the new carbon fiber-look interior vinyl for boats....love it, hate it??? Will it go out of vogue??? Use it for all, some, accents???
    We have done our priliminary interior design and have avoided the c-f look, went with 2-ton gray faux leathers, burgundy piping and perf. black inserts......
    Any thoughts, opinions....smart-ass comments aside!!!

XFactor
    HB fans..thoughts on the new carbon fiber-look interior vinyl for boats....love it, hate it??? Will it go out of vogue??? Use it for all, some, accents???
    We have done our priliminary interior design and have avoided the c-f look, went with 2-ton gray faux leathers, burgundy piping and perf. black inserts......
    As common as white is, it's practical. I have silver (carbon fiber look) inserts and they get HOT!! Avoid color in the seating areas. Try to get as much white in those areas as possible. The seats don't look nearly as nice with towels covering them. Although I'm sure Dave will be glad to sell you some DCB logo'd towels for about $100 each.

new2cats
    As common as white is, it's practical. I have silver (carbon fiber look) inserts and they get HOT!! Avoid color in the seating areas. Try to get as much white in those areas as possible. The seats don't look nearly as nice with towels covering them. Although I'm sure Dave will be glad to sell you some DCB logo'd towels for about $100 each.
    Got it.....yes, they have already initiated project "towel upgrade"...I am not cheap but I assume I could get some towels embroidered in bulk for about $8 a piece.....maybe with our boat name on them in place of another logo-promo for our builder..just a thought:idea:

Havasu1986
    You don't seem to keep boats long enough to matter anyway.

XFactor
    Got it.....yes, they have already initiated project "towel upgrade"...I am not cheap but I assume I could get some towels embroidered in bulk for about $8 a piece.....maybe with our boat name on them in place of another logo-promo for our builder..just a thought:idea:
    Let me know if you need some towels. I've got a buddy that does towels, hats, bags and just about anything else you would think to logo. He'll do colors to match the boat with your boat name or whatever you want.

TUNNEL T
    hey x , would you pm me with a # or a e mail address for your buddy with the towel shop ! thanks TUNNEL T

new2cats
    You don't seem to keep boats long enough to matter anyway.
    I promised the family this new boat stays for 5 years; I will probably be made a liar....

new2cats
    Let me know if you need some towels. I've got a buddy that does towels, hats, bags and just about anything else you would think to logo. He'll do colors to match the boat with your boat name or whatever you want.
    Killer, yes, please send info!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast