Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flow-coat

HighVoltage 329
    I need recommendations for someone near San Jose Ca. to flow-coat the floor of my 19' Hallett. Quality & Cost are priorities.

707-CREW
    I have my sanger at canyon marine in lodi...He is top notch and very good guy to deal with. I am suppose to get my rig back this weekend and I will post before and after pics..Call Kevin--he is the owner at 209-518-7575 and tell him Steve O'Connor sent you. About a 2 hour drive for you...I'm in vallejo so it took me about 1.5 hrs......He also owns the blow me taf....so he knows his sh*t.......good luck and post some pics...

old flat
    I have my sanger at canyon marine in lodi...He is top notch and very good guy to deal with. I am suppose to get my rig back this weekend and I will post before and after pics..Call Kevin--he is the owner at 209-518-7575 and tell him Steve O'Connor sent you. About a 2 hour drive for you...I'm in vallejo so it took me about 1.5 hrs......He also owns the blow me taf....so he knows his sh*t.......good luck and post some pics...
    Canyon/ Kevin: good people, good work. Knows his stuff.
    STEVE

HighVoltage 329
    Thank's what's a ballpark price I should expect?

707-CREW
    My price was up there because I had a stringer that was delamed, so he had to do a bunch of extra work....I also had every hole in the dash and stringers filled so I could start fresh. I did black stringers, black center, black foot and transom...along with some fiberglass work......But if you were to take it to him all prepped (80 grit) and no other work I would say about 600-800 just to flow it...that price is if you prepped it.....Give him a call.......he's a good guy to talk to....

colechillin
    He did my Canyon. He filled holes in the stingers, put a new kick board, new transom, layed the carbon fiber floor blacked everything out flow coated and did some gel coat work where the homo who had it before me put a splash guard? It was a little over 4k. I posted some pictures in the gallery section. Dominic who does alot of the work is awesome. Boat came out killer.

BILLY.B
    I need recommendations for someone near San Jose Ca. to flow-coat the floor of my 19' Hallett. Quality & Cost are priorities.Didn't know these 2 words went together.
    OUALITY / COST/ TIME. You can have two but not all three. To answer your question Kevin at Canyon does a great job. I have ColeChillin's boat at my shop right now and the floor looks badd a$$.

But Billy,...I WANT ALL THREE, AND I WANNA SET PRICE FROM YOU TODAY!
    sorry boss, the Ridelyn took control of me!
    TRG

BILLY.B
    But Billy,...I WANT ALL THREE, AND I WANNA SET PRICE FROM YOU TODAY!
    sorry boss, the Ridelyn took control of me!
    TRGSounds like you have a problem there Chief.. Problem is there is no way of telling what your gonna get into. Especially if it's preped by someone other then yourself. What happens if the clear were to take a dive (peel/ check/ cloud up). Who's to blame?. I see alot of finger pointing coming at that point. When your dealing with a guy who wants a quality job there is a price to pay for that work.:idea:

WTF???
    I have no idea what you are talking about!...Oh! i see, cocktails and pills!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast