Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flow-coat

colechillin
    Hey Todd. Thanks for the phone call. Started worrying. For people who don't know Todd he does awesome work. I live 500 miles away and he has dealt with my boat over the phone. Stand up guy who I would recommed him to anyone. Billy thanks much! I appreciate the fact you did what you did for the price. Means alot to me man! Thanks again to both of you.

Bobbo541
    Kevin Felkins at canyon boats did a great job on my 76 cole when i had it flow coated.

469 the coyote
    I saw your boat over at the shop last nite. Looks like dom had all the holes filled and the delamed cut out. How much you pick that sanger up for?
    I have my sanger at canyon marine in lodi...He is top notch and very good guy to deal with. I am suppose to get my rig back this weekend and I will post before and after pics..Call Kevin--he is the owner at 209-518-7575 and tell him Steve O'Connor sent you. About a 2 hour drive for you...I'm in vallejo so it took me about 1.5 hrs......He also owns the blow me taf....so he knows his sh*t.......good luck and post some pics...

707-CREW
    Kinda wish I just bought a new 501 hull....And by the time I am finished with it I could have bought a new 501. It was turn key when I bought it with a 396...sold that and have a blown 1000hp 540 going in. I know the original owner of the boat so I traded...I already have a nice bike and I like th boating crown better anyway...It's going straight to the paint shop from kevins. I already spent thousands on all the harware, cav plates, pedals, .....well everything...the only thin I will use will be the trailer, hull and fuel tanks....I will post pics as we get closer to being finished...

707-CREW
    bobo...you have any pics of your floor you could post....?

HighVoltage 329
    My price was up there because I had a stringer that was delamed, so he had to do a bunch of extra work....I also had every hole in the dash and stringers filled so I could start fresh. I did black stringers, black center, black foot and transom...along with some fiberglass work......But if you were to take it to him all prepped (80 grit) and no other work I would say about 600-800 just to flow it...that price is if you prepped it.....Give him a call.......he's a good guy to talk to....
    Did you get the boat back? Happy? Pics?

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Toddnjuzz does killer work. I saw his work at firebird and it was bitchin........

707-CREW
    I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning.....I will post some before and after pics when i am done staring at it for a few hours...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12