Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PDA's / Phone again

Hustler
    Any suggestions? We have the Palm Treo right now and every one in our office hates them. Were looking at the Blackberry 8830 but it has no camera and I'm getting tired of lugging around a phone that big. We have Sprint here at our office so the choices seem a little limited. Any one ever deal with HTC phones? Also I have heard you can use the i phone on any service if you unlock it. Would this be some thing to look into for a company or stay away from it.

Hustler
    So what happened to all the phone guru's around here?

riverbound
    I have the pocket PC and it is MUCH better than the Treo. I will be switching back to a standard Balckberry soon though as I prefer The BB email push.

Hustler
    What BB are you looking to go with? I have an option to get the Pearl but the button on thing will make it real interesting while driving

mbrown2
    What BB are you looking to go with? I have an option to get the Pearl but the button on thing will make it real interesting while driving
    Get the Pearl or the 8310....
    The Pearl is the smallest and most phone like with a 1.3mg camera...but it has the condensed smart type keyboard...
    The 8310 is the Curve and it has the full keyboard but smaller then the other 8820....it also has a 2mg camera
    I have the Pearl...but am looking to move to the Curve for the full keyboard...I think it is the best compromise..

riverbound
    Im on verizon and will be going with whatever the new one with camera and the full keyboard is. I cant stand the condensed keyboard (I do about 200 emails a day for work)

OC28HEAT
    I have a curve and a BJII and I love the CURVE

Hustler
    Well Sprint is not offering the curve so I might just go with the 8830. I like the size of the Pearl but I dont think I can handle that keypad for long.

Ryphraph
    What is everyones' complaints on the Treos? I just got them all stable and email push is solid from our mail server. Now I am getting pressure that everyone wants Blackberries.
    I have a test Treo and I think it works great. I think the users are complaining about non push email issues which would also be issues on a Blackberry such as web browsing , bluetooth, multiple email configs...
    Ryph

Hustler
    My Treo is about 6-8 months old. I have to constantly pull the battery on it because it locks up. It drops my blue tooth connection about 3-5 times a day Other than things like that it works fine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast